• Start date
  • Views 844
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am running a CraftBukkit Server latest build 1000 with many plugins and everything is working perfectly well some people can join and have from lots of different places around the world : UK,USA,Sweden,Norway etc and have all had a decent experience in my server but whenever my friend from the UK tries to join he gets an error and cannot join Connection Timed out: connect he gets this every time and can never connect even though the server is running ok port forwarding is fine and so is everything else can someone please help or just try the server themselves its mineserve.zapto.org he has also tried my native IP nothing works also I've reset the server and even created new ones nothing :frown:

Z

Zap

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks hopefully it will work seriously what are the chances :frown: cheers for the help, cozmos101
I've been experiencing problems with connecting to servers and restarting the router fixed it. So,this should fix your problem.

Upvote 0
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been experiencing problems with connecting to servers and restarting the router fixed it. So,this should fix your problem.
good to know im not the only one and thanks for your help and good night to you sir

Upvote 0
INVALIDPROFILE

INVALIDPROFILE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am running a CraftBukkit Server latest build 1000 with many plugins and everything is working perfectly well some people can join and have from lots of different places around the world : UK,USA,Sweden,Norway etc and have all had a decent experience in my server but whenever my friend from the UK tries to join he gets an error and cannot join Connection Timed out: connect he gets this every time and can never connect even though the server is running ok port forwarding is fine and so is everything else can someone please help or just try the server themselves its mineserve.zapto.org he has also tried my native IP nothing works also I've reset the server and even created new ones nothing :frown:

just tryed to join but i get the same problem and i also in the uk

Upvote 0
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
just tryed to join but i get the same problem and i also in the uk

I know i dunno whats wrong with uk connections but others have joined :frown: would you be willing to reset your router just to see if it works mate ? i would be really grateful

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you forwarded your ports? List what ones are forwarded just to make sure.

Upvote 0
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you forwarded your ports? List what ones are forwarded just to make sure.

yeah definitely because im using mac I've used Port Map which has worked fine up until today so i don't know whats wrong people used to be able to join so i dunno and 25565

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you are using no-ip redirection correct? using an IP checker, it seems as though all of your ports are timing out.

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
where is the server hosted, your local computer? or on an actual server hosted by a company?

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And you have your zapto.org link hosted or whatever by no-ip which is redirecting to your external IP and then your ports forwarded to your local IP via your router?

Upvote 0
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
And you have your zapto.org link hosted or whatever by no-ip which is redirecting to your external IP and then your ports forwarded to your local IP via your router?

yeah i think thats whats happening and yeah thats where i got zapto.org from that NO-IP DUC

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you sure your internal IP hasn't changed? That seems like the most logical solution, that or your external IP changed.

Upvote 0
M

MrCozmos101

Reaction score
Sin$
are you sure your internal IP hasn't changed? That seems like the most logical solution, that or your external IP changed.

what can i do if that has happened is there anyway that i can sort this out ? thanks for your help

Upvote 0
S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am not sure about macs/OSX but since it is based off unix I would suggest opening up terminal (command line interface) and typing "ifconfig" and seeing if your external IP is the same one that no-ip is redirecting to and if the internal IP is the same one that your ports are forwarded to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register