What's new

Discussion **Confirmed** The mystery game people have been seen playing is indeed Black Ops

M

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a lot of you know, fourzerotwo and a few other people have been seen playing black ops, an example shown in one of the pictures below. When you tried to join their session in progress, you would get a message saying "Please insert the (blank) game disc now." It was suspected to be black ops, but Jd's twitter hint pretty much confirms it. It doesn't show it in the picture below, but the game icon was a red nuke.

Jd just tweeted

"What a great show - Now in the Gaming Lounge where managers get some hands0 on Wager Match!"

Thank oOJamieCOo for the picture of him playing

F

Fatality

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Can you tell us what fourtwozero's gamertag is? Because I just Pchatted the GT FourTwoZero and it's an account for sale that has only played MW2.

X

x Enjoi Life x

Reaction score
Can you tell us what fourtwozero's gamertag is? Because I just Pchatted the GT FourTwoZero and it's an account for sale that has only played MW2.
Probably because his gamertag is FourZeroTwo which would be 402. What you should was FourTwoZero which is 420, meaning smoke weed.

F

Fatality

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Probably because his gamertag is FourZeroTwo which would be 402. What you should was FourTwoZero which is 420, meaning smoke weed.
The OP said fourtwozero lol, so I went with it. :angry:

I iZ Gullible. :frown:

M

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gamertag is fourzerotwo, sorry about that :tongue:

V

Dub 7s

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Good to know. I was wondering what it was.

T

TalkOfSweden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, where did they confirm that? I dont get it.

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only they had a beta :frown: I just can't wait for BO.
4/20 heheh. Memories.. Nah jk :tongue:

M

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, where did they confirm that? I dont get it.

If I remember right, FourZeroTwo is the multiplayer community manager for Infinity Ward or something like that, and he was seen playing a mysterious game. Then JD posted on his twitter that some managers were getting there hands on the Black Ops Wager Matches, which basically told us that they mysterious game he was playing was Black Ops.

S

Shrew

Getting There
Reaction score
Anyone think it says a lot about a developer of a CoD game when they are missing achievements of their own game?

T

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
And he has got Halo Reach in his recent played Games and he was like "Wow, this is a good Shooter, I wish my f***ed up Company could release something so good like this"... ... ..

N

Nate

Too Nasty
Reaction score
And he has got Halo Reach in his recent played Games and he was like "Wow, this is a good Shooter, I wish my f***ed up Company could release something so good like this"... ... ..
Haha exactly

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
If FourZeroTwo is Infinity Ward, why the hell is he playing a Treyarch game? Especially before release. Crying over his failed game?

J

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
As a lot of you know, fourzerotwo and a few other people have been seen playing black ops, an example shown in one of the pictures below. When you tried to join their session in progress, you would get a message saying "Please insert the (blank) game disc now." It was suspected to be black ops, but Jd's twitter hint pretty much confirms it. It doesn't show it in the picture below, but the game icon was a red nuke.

Jd just tweeted

"What a great show - Now in the Gaming Lounge where managers get some hands0 on Wager Match!"

You should of asked for Permission if you wanted to use my image

Top Bottom