• Views 404
Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Infection

Everyone is on 1 team except 1 person and hes the Infected.
The Infected Kills The Other Team , And Every person he kills , he gets transfered until there no people.
Similar To Michael Myers but This Came From "Counter Strike"

Drop Zone

In drop zone you drop the team zone for care packages , its like domination , while you have an area care packages drop and you meintane , own th thing and the other team is constantly trying to take it , the other control can control the engagment and you must be in a area in order to win , and while your there , your points are going up , also since you have the care packages and they give you a hand and they give you a goal.

Team Juggernaut

With the support of juggernaut , you have to kill players on the opposing team.
First team to reach the score limit wins.
Its EXACLTY Like Team Deathmach but everyone has juggernaut.
A way to win is to everyone who reaches a score limit and a death limit.
No killstreaks are allowed.

Juggernaut

Objective for this , is there is only 1 juggernaut versus Regular People.
Who ever kills the juggernaut becomes the juggernaut.
Theres a certain amount of rounds to win , if juggernaut kills the whole team , then hes stays as juggernaut , you get to use anything uch as Equipment and Stuff.

Gun Game

You start off with a gun and every kill you get , you advance to a better one but when it comes to the end , you have the weakest gun.

One in the Chamber

Everyone gets a pistol with only 1 bullet , and you get 3 lives.
If you get a knife kill you save your bullet and earn an extra , 1st place must have the most kills.

Source/video

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Infection:
I played this all the damn time with my buddies in MW2. You get everybody in the house on Estate with pistols and snipers, and one zombie with Lightweight and Marathon who can only knife and throwing knife. I'm glad this is getting its own gametype.

Drop Zone:
To me, this sounds a lot like GTN, which was basically an aborted baby of a gametype. But who knows? Could be fun.

Team Juggernaut:
Sounds silly. Yet interesting. Could be fun. Like, "Halo of Duty" if you will.

Juggernaut:
So, it's exactly like juggernaut from Halo? That's pretty sweet.

Gun Game and One in the Chamber:
I'm happy that these are making a return.

These seem pretty cool. Hopefully these aren't the only gametypes, and Infinity Ward will give us a lot of freedom when it comes to customizing our gametypes. Like, really crazy. Like, Halo crazy. :tongue:

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
i cant wait for infection it basicly like modded mw2 zombies :smile:

Young Money

Young Money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They seem fun, looking forward to Infection the most.
Btw, quick question guys: What's the gametype in MW3 where you kill someone, then collect their dogtags or something like that?

T

Teh Kitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Kill Confirmed

and you win one in the chamber by the most score, because you get a survivor bonus every time someone gets eliminated.

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope infection has settings so you can make it like MW2 modded zombies. Everytime you killed a zombie, you got points. Once enough points were collected, you could buy guns and perks and whatnot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register