Confirm Host Quit?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Twis7eD, Jan 22, 2009 with 19 replies and 620 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Can anyone confirm the host quit glitch, and if it still works after the update. Or the other host quit glitch where your team quits first. I am willing to try the one where your team quits and when you choose your weapons. If anyone can confirm it that would be nice, or if not leave your gamertag and we can try it out. Thanks.

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  3. yamahadude

yamahadude Newbie

Ratings:
    Host quit does work after TU. Made a new account yesterday and got a star in 3 Games doing the host quit.

4. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Right, but not the one that involves people from the host's team quitting... my way works though

5. yamahadude

yamahadude Newbie

Ratings:
    The one where the host team quits still works. U just got to lag them out instead of them quitting at the loading screen. Did this yesterday. It works. TRUST ME :cool:

6. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    ok, thanks my prayers have been answered.

7. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha...
    So the "host quit" method works, you just have to "lag them out"...That makes sense..:huh:

8. KiLLa CaM

KiLLa CaM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The host quit method where you and your team win the first round and then YOU quit works, and the method where you have your friends/team quit in the screen where u pick the map and character so you can get EXTRA EXP still works BUT instead of them quitting out you have to LAG THEM OUT instead...

get it? idk how ppl can get that confused n still ask questions when it's completely explained (happens a lot of any forum lol)

• Like Like x 1
  9. yamahadude

yamahadude Newbie

Ratings:

Exactly! Some ppl i swear!! LOL:cursing:

10. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    happy as **** this arrogant twat got banned,who eva banned him deserves a beer:thumbup:

11. FIRExBOI

FIRExBOI Banned

Ratings:
    Doesnt mean that im not on another account ******!! GTFO SCRUB

12. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    no ****** here son just ya dad go ask ya mom who i am! an the only scrub around here is ya mom cleaning the jizm off her face:thumbup:

mod's ip ban the child

13. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Post has been reported and this guy will be taken care of. I'm talking to Azzid as we speak

14. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    :thumbup: cheers nub's i owe you one

15. FIRExBOI

FIRExBOI Banned

Ratings:
    Hey nubble suck a big fat one ***. if it wasnt for this garbage website there would be less cheatin in games. Get a life dude

O...n u can try n ip ban me but i know how to get around that u scrubby.. or ill just go make another acct and change my ip...HAVE FUN

16. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Why would you even come on a website that cheats if you dont support it? Then after one of your accounts gets banned (on a website that you dont care about) you still make a new account. Also your trying to get around being IP banned on this site, its just a waste of your time and I doubt you will get around the IP ban.

17. FIRExBOI

FIRExBOI Banned

Ratings:
    ok scrubby

18. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    you can tell he's an inbred the only word he knows is scrub/scrubby, i must apologize as he must of picked it up from me callin it his mom.
    but by heck she love's it running down her face in the mornin

19. Monster Energy

Monster Energy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL..thats all i got to say

20. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.