What's new

Solved Concerning Commendation Modding...

• Thread starter Cryptid
  • Start date
  • Views 452
Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I know it's possible to mod all commendations, but is it (yet) possible to mod single commendations? I know Horizon will have the ability to do this at some point, but they're waiting to see what happens to those who mod commendations. I'd like to do this so I can add an extra layer of "security" to my modded unlocks. For example, actually completing the splatter commendation for the verdant visor. Any info on this would be much appreciated, thanks!

AnonymousSyria

AnonymousSyria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you could ask the user XOR ask he has mentioned once of twice about implementing that feature into his program..

Silva

Silva

I try.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I know it's possible to mod all commendations, but is it (yet) possible to mod single commendations? I know Horizon will have the ability to do this at some point, but they're waiting to see what happens to those who mod commendations. I'd like to do this so I can add an extra layer of "security" to my modded unlocks. For example, actually completing the splatter commendation for the verdant visor. Any info on this would be much appreciated, thanks!
Yes it is possible. I don't know how it is done, I have yet to even start looking into it. But a member (can't remember who) did it for someone in a thread about these parts. And he only unlocked a single commendation for him. So just do a bit of research and get to tweaking with your gpd.

Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Thank you both for the replies, I'll look in to it more. :smile:

A

absurdlyobfuscated

Reaction score
My editor XXSE lets you edit each individual commendation. You could also do it manually - I've got a list of all the offsets for each commendation in a spreadsheet here.

So yes, it is definitely possible. :smile:
And I think it's wise to be cautious, since they could very easily implement an automatic ban on everyone who has all commendations maxed out to the highest possible values. Setting them to more realistic numbers is definitely going to be safer and would likely avoid a potential ban down the road.

Top Bottom