What's new

Xbox One PS4 Conan Exiles insane lag on console

SulphricGaming

SulphricGaming

Reaction score
So Conan is extremely laggy on all servers (in Australia anyway). i've heard people with extremely good internet suffer, but for some reason some people with slow internet don't lag at all. In my time of playing, i couldn't even kill a single person without my game pretty much freezing for 10 seconds on average. BUT, when i play on mobile data, it wont lag at all. My up and down are lower on cellular data then wifi so WTF. hopefully they stop adding new things and fix the broken stuff first.
whats your lag like??

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
The game was pretty much unplayable for me the one time I got on there. I didn't get on a server iirc so I didn't experience any lag at all. The problem I had being on base xbox one was that the game looked like absolute dog sh*t. Seriously. I mean, it's f*cking terrible. I've fought through that before many times with 7 Days to Die, Ark, etc. Where if the gameplay is top of the line then 9 out of 10 times I can look past the graphics not being up to modern day AAA standards. But this... I just couldn't bare lol

So yeah, I can't exactly speak on the lag since I experienced none but I have heard plenty of people say that it's a laggy, buggy mess still, even after its 'full release.' I say that in quotes because I personally think that title was just slapped on as a cash-grab by the devs. Unfortunate, but its the lay of the land with 95% of these early access/game preview titles. I've seen it all before.

RABBIDFIGHTER

RABBIDFIGHTER

Reaction score
The game was pretty much unplayable for me the one time I got on there. I didn't get on a server iirc so I didn't experience any lag at all. The problem I had being on base xbox one was that the game looked like absolute dog sh*t. Seriously. I mean, it's f*cking terrible. I've fought through that before many times with 7 Days to Die, Ark, etc. Where if the gameplay is top of the line then 9 out of 10 times I can look past the graphics not being up to modern day AAA standards. But this... I just couldn't bare lol

So yeah, I can't exactly speak on the lag since I experienced none but I have heard plenty of people say that it's a laggy, buggy mess still, even after its 'full release.' I say that in quotes because I personally think that title was just slapped on as a cash-grab by the devs. Unfortunate, but its the lay of the land with 95% of these early access/game preview titles. I've seen it all before.

PC is the only real place to play these games. Obviously because of the nature of the games, the controls feel horrible on console. There's the before mentioned lag (hardware limitations mainly) and the lack of text chats

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
PC is the only real place to play these games. Obviously because of the nature of the games, the controls feel horrible on console. There's the before mentioned lag (hardware limitations mainly) and the lack of text chats

I agree that PC is usually the best place to play this sort of game. It's just piss poor when devs bring an absolute mess like this over to console, wholeheartedly knowing that it's going to be a steaming pile of sh*t and will probably take them years to make it playable. If they can even achieve that status at all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register