Computer stuck in bootloop infinite

• Thread starter Evilinferno2467
  • Start date
  • Views 226
E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Computer stuck in infinite bootloop was fine till today turned it on got greeted to that infinite bootloop screen with logo

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some windows files could be corrupt. I had similar thing with my tabled and windows 8, couldn't get passed welcome screen.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some windows files could be corrupt. I had similar thing with my tabled and windows 8, couldn't get passed welcome screen.
I found out cause of it my computer not getting enough power to it so I had unplug all me devices for it load up out bootloop

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I found out cause of it my computer not getting enough power to it so I had unplug all me devices for it load up out bootloop
That shouldn't happen. Unless you have a ton of really power heavy things plugged in

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That shouldn't happen. Unless you have a ton of really power heavy things plugged in
3 xboxes two tvs I have in my home one not mine family has 3 comps and lo other stuff so yea power gone easy in house

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
3 xboxes two tvs I have in my home one not mine family has 3 comps and lo other stuff so yea power gone easy in house
That's not even how electricity works. lol. I thought you meant you had too many things plugged into your PC

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not even how electricity works. lol. I thought you meant you had too many things plugged into your PC
Oh u wanted know what was on my pc usb mouse and ps4 controller hooked up via usb keyboard

Top Bottom