• Thread starter Justin Bieber
  • Start date
  • Views 362
Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
my computer has a counterfeit windows on it and i got windows 7 on a disc to install but every disc i try in my drive wont boot. does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it??

Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Go into your BIOS and make sure that the CD/DVD drive is the first on your boot order.

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
how do i bios? f8 is it? what do you mean make sure it is the 1st in boot order?

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well go on the BIOS and it should say BOOT around there somewhere and then have a look or on the CD/DVD Drive BIOS which should also be around there somewhere!

Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
how do i bios? f8 is it? what do you mean make sure it is the 1st in boot order?

It depends on the make and model of your motherboard. Usually, it's delete, F8, F12, or others. There should be a boot order somewhere in your bios (Use your mind to determine where), it may also be called something like, "Boot priority". Make sure that the first member of the list/array of buttons is the CD/DVD drive.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
When you are starting Windows, it'll say in one of the corners. Just find it before it goes to the next screen. For how to get to BIOS.

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
I downloaded microsofts fix it, They told me the dvd was disabled via device manager, Device manage told me the drive is working properly.. what the f*** is going on. lol.

Top Bottom