• Thread starter Evilinferno2467
  • Start date
  • Views 688
Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t download a lot and I know for fact I have no viruses I just want know why my computer keeps freezing any help on subject be appreciated as it been going on for weeks now

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t download a lot and I know for fact I have no viruses I just want know why my computer keeps freezing any help on subject be appreciated as it been going on for weeks now
There are thousands of reasons why that could occur, bad ram, computer overheating (usually shuts down but can freeze), bad processor, bios needs updates, computer needs updates, bad reg settings, hdd/ssd failure, etc etc, the list goes on. The best advice I can give, given you have only gave us one problem (computer freezes) which explains nothing to us, the best advice I can give is take it to a tech to give you a more in depth explanation on why it's happening.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are thousands of reasons why that could occur, bad ram, computer overheating (usually shuts down but can freeze), bad processor, bios needs updates, computer needs updates, bad reg settings, hdd/ssd failure, etc etc, the list goes on. The best advice I can give, given you have only gave us one problem (computer freezes) which explains nothing to us, the best advice I can give is take it to a tech to give you a more in depth explanation on why it's happening.
I can’t take it to a tec as I have no transport to do so

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t take it to a tec as I have no transport to do so
Without a better explanation, other than it just freezes, we won't be able to help much as again it could be a thousand and one things causing it.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Without a better explanation, other than it just freezes, we won't be able to help much as again it could be a thousand and one things causing it.
Well like when I play games I notice my driver for controllers stop as well I use ds4 and sometimes use scptool kit my question is do the interfere with each other my computer is a desktop only other idea I have is something installed and yes my computer is bout two three years old

Well like when I play games I notice my driver for controllers stop as well I use ds4 and sometimes use scptool kit my question is do the interfere with each other my computer is a desktop only other idea I have is something installed and yes my computer is bout two three years old
Also I do video editing a lot as I run YouTube channel so possibly could of ruined my hard drive by doing dat or capture card

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you have faulty drivers installed, non of that should be causing your pc to freeze, if you have a FUD virus somehow, someway, that will be your issue as it's destroying your registry etc. Do freezes and such seem to occur more often when playing games? If so, then the issue could be that your ram needs to be replaced, or your processor needs replaced, and or your cpu might just need some new thermal paste applied. If you monitor your cpu usage and such when playing a game and you are throttling at 99/100% usage in the red zone and you freeze sometime after, it means you might need more ram (preferably a decent brand and 8-16gb if not more, self depending, and that you will need some new thermal paste applied), this is me just assuming your cpu is a intel cpu i5 or higher. If you have a amd based cpu and amd based socket, all I can literally say is get a new desktop, I've had nothing but trouble out of amd based cpu's and apu's, the cpu's always die within 1-2 years no matter what I do lol. So I switched to intel. As a last resort the best thing to do to remove it being a hardware problem is to use a diff drive and do a clean os install.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also sometimes if try process like delete a app off desktop or program my cursor freezes too

Unless you have faulty drivers installed, non of that should be causing your pc to freeze, if you have a FUD virus somehow, someway, that will be your issue as it's destroying your registry etc. Do freezes and such seem to occur more often when playing games? If so, then the issue could be that your ram needs to be replaced, or your processor needs replaced, and or your cpu might just need some new thermal paste applied. If you monitor your cpu usage and such when playing a game and you are throttling at 99/100% usage in the red zone and you freeze sometime after, it means you might need more ram (preferably a decent brand and 8-16gb if not more, self depending, and that you will need some new thermal paste applied), this is me just assuming your cpu is a intel cpu i5 or higher. If you have a amd based cpu and amd based socket, all I can literally say is get a new desktop, I've had nothing but trouble out of amd based cpu's and apu's, the cpu's always die within 1-2 years no matter what I do lol. So I switched to intel. As a last resort the best thing to do to remove it being a hardware problem is to use a diff drive and do a clean os install.
and yes I do freeze during games like I notice when play San Andreas on pc my computer was struggling with graphics it would freeze times while driving den show me moving or just crash out game entirely

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Also sometimes if try process like delete a app off desktop or program my cursor freezes too
Another thing to note is weirdly freezes can occur if your hdd is very very very low on space (the mb/kb range), it;s best to have 10-20 gb of storage at all times, also do you use integrated graphics, or a graphics card?

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another thing to note is weirdly freezes can occur if your hdd is very very very low on space (the mb/kb range), it;s best to have 10-20 gb of storage at all times, also do you use integrated graphics, or a graphics card?
Built in graphics card as unable get a card

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Built in graphics card as unable get a card
Hmm, well one issue is built in graphics, most arent built for gaming lol depending on the pc. Honestly i would just apply new thermal paste, get a new hdd or ssd whichever you use and do a clean os install, and maybe upgrade the ram and see where it goes from there, otherwise just get a new pc. A tec would really be able to tell you your direct issue.

Evilinferno2467

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, well one issue is built in graphics, most arent built for gaming lol depending on the pc. Honestly i would just apply new thermal paste, get a new hdd or ssd whichever you use and do a clean os install, and maybe upgrade the ram and see where it goes from there, otherwise just get a new pc. A tec would really be able to tell you your direct issue.
yea probably my best bet

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your PC meant for gaming at all or is it just a general office PC? If it's not a gaming PC at all & your playing games that's what could cause the freezes. I had this office PC that I bought from walmart & I used it for a while for streaming/video editing for a while & had no problems because I'd take care of it. Once I tried playing GTA on it to mod (Which wasn't even for 2 months) it started to act up. Started turning slow, freezing, constant problems even tho I was maintaining it with CCleaner or even Razor Cortex. I took it into geek squad because it started to blue screen they said that my RAM wasn't in good enough so they took it out cleaned the entire thing & then put it back in said that the problem should be fixed showed me it working. I took it home & the first thing that happened was I had a blue screen as soon as I turned it on & it said press enter to continue so I did nothing was fixed it was still slow & till this day it's pretty decent for a PC but I wiped the drive & my wife has it now it's fine but still slow like how it was.

Top Bottom
Login
Register