What's new

Solved Computer Build Request

LEGIT767

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So in either a few months time or the start of next year I will be receiving some cash and decided I will buy a custom built pc for gaming etc

1. Budget: I will be spending £5000 overall on a whole new setup pc monitors etc so about £4500 on the pc and £500 on everything else but thats up to you.
  2. Use's: Gaming, editing, recording etc this will be my main pc
  3. Time frame: either later this year or start of next
  4. Part Preferences: Doesn't bother me, as long as it gets what its meant to do done.
  5. Color code: Id like something that kinda stands out but it doesn't have too
  6. Monitors: Overall I will be using 3, 2 for the pc and one for an xbox (dont ask me
  7. Peripherals: Going to need monitors mouse keyboard and headset (im starting with nothing)
  8. Special Requests: not really anything that I will need done, I will be getting use to pc gaming etc so anything that will help if there is stuff
  9. Will be building myself, not gonna cop out on a job

If there is any issues with anything them I apologise in advanced and would you please leave a reply on the thread on what I need to change if there is

Thanks

Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So in either a few months time or the start of next year I will be receiving some cash and decided I will buy a custom built pc for gaming etc

1. Budget: I will be spending £5000 overall on a whole new setup pc monitors etc so about £4500 on the pc and £500 on everything else but thats up to you.
  2. Use's: Gaming, editing, recording etc this will be my main pc
  3. Time frame: either later this year or start of next
  4. Part Preferences: Doesn't bother me, as long as it gets what its meant to do done.
  5. Color code: Id like something that kinda stands out but it doesn't have too
  6. Monitors: Overall I will be using 3, 2 for the pc and one for an xbox (dont ask me
  7. Peripherals: Going to need monitors mouse keyboard and headset (im starting with nothing)
  8. Special Requests: not really anything that I will need done, I will be getting use to pc gaming etc so anything that will help if there is stuff
  9. Will be building myself, not gonna cop out on a job

If there is any issues with anything them I apologise in advanced and would you please leave a reply on the thread on what I need to change if there is

Thanks

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/cjKVmG

This includes everything you need, down to the mouse pad. You have a lot of leftover budget room to work with, you could bump up the CPU / Mobo if you wanted, but it won't be necessary. This build will run anything for a very long while. Things to note:

- I included an optical drive and Windows 8.1; which I don't usually do as you can save yourself money by pirating this, but with your budget it wasn't necessary to trim.
- I went with a build that utilizes only two 780ti's because the power consumption on 3+ is a bit much, and it's so far overkill that you'll be upgrading to a better single card before you even need to go to 3x or 4x SLI.
- Added a sound card so you can fully take advantage of the DT 880's
- Other: If you aren't going to be pulling the trigger on this build right away, wait until later this year when Nvidia releases the 880.

LEGIT767

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/cjKVmG

This includes everything you need, down to the mouse pad. You have a lot of leftover budget room to work with, you could bump up the CPU / Mobo if you wanted, but it won't be necessary. This build will run anything for a very long while. Things to note:

- I included an optical drive and Windows 8.1; which I don't usually do as you can save yourself money by pirating this, but with your budget it wasn't necessary to trim.
- I went with a build that utilizes only two 780ti's because the power consumption on 3+ is a bit much, and it's so far overkill that you'll be upgrading to a better single card before you even need to go to 3x or 4x SLI.
- Added a sound card so you can fully take advantage of the DT 880's
- Other: If you aren't going to be pulling the trigger on this build right away, wait until later this year when Nvidia releases the 880.

Thanks a bunch for this, most likely will be getting the 880 when it is out ♥

Top Bottom
Login
Register