What's new

Computer blank screen before Login Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm having this issue for some time now. Well, the issue is. My PC works fine until it says "Starting Windows", Then, It goes to the next stage, before the it says the password screen. There's a blank black screen, but, i can move the cursor around. And, it just stays like that, Iv'e left it on, over night. But same thing. Anybody know how to fix this? I got suggested to re-install windows, which I might do, If i don't find a solution. I got no partition, which is sad. And, I can't backup my stuff. *Sigh*.

Anybody got a solution to this issue, please comment down above.

I'm making this thread, and posting on the forum, from my laptop.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this problem before. Boot from your Windows install disk and select the "System Restore" option. Then just follow the instructions that the disk gives you.

Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this problem before. Boot from your Windows install disk and select the "System Restore" option. Then just follow the instructions that the disk gives you.

Unfortunately, I don't have the disk. Would I need it, too fix my PC?

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately, I don't have the disk. Would I need it, too fix my PC?
Or you could pull the plug on your computer while it is booting into Windows so when you reboot it will give you the option to run start up repair.

Rehz

Rehz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could pull the plug on your computer while it is booting into Windows so when you reboot it will give you the option to run start up repair.

Iv'e tried it, it takes bloody ages, and when it's done, same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register