Solved Componente Cable original Xbox

• Thread starter Bruno Moreno
  • Start date
  • Views 209
B

Bruno Moreno

Reaction score
Hello friends.
I made a component cable for Xbox and when I turned my Xbox on the colors were all dark grey but I was able to go to video settings and enable the 480p, 720p and 1080i which means the cable was well made...I Guess. The thing is that when I reeboted my Xbox so the video settings could take effect my screen went all black and no sound either. Any idea to help me out? Thanks you

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check your cable, use multimeter to test your points: end to end.

K

KaosEngineeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello friends.
I made a component cable for Xbox and when I turned my Xbox on the colors were all dark grey but I was able to go to video settings and enable the 480p, 720p and 1080i which means the cable was well made...I Guess. The thing is that when I reeboted my Xbox so the video settings could take effect my screen went all black and no sound either. Any idea to help me out? Thanks you
MS Dashboard allowing settings to enable/disable 480p, 720p and 1080i means that the mode selection lines are connected to ground properly for the System Management Controller to think that a Component AV cable is attached. It does not in any way know that the rest of the connections to the Pb, Pr and Y lines are correct.

Top Bottom