What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

"Completed" Legit XP Lobby

• Thread starter EclipseModz
  • Start date
  • Views 10,027
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
XP Lobby Status: Closed

The 360 is now banned from Live.

This is how its going to go down. You send a message to me. YOU HAVE to say you are from Se7ensins. If you do not put that in the message you will be ignored.

DO NOT SEND FRIEND REQUESTS!

Maybe you people think im kidding. YOU WILL BE BLOCKED IF YOU SEND A FRIEND REQUEST!

I only have 2 rules. If either one is broken the whole lobby gets dumped.
1. Get 1 Kill and get out. Once you get 10th or whatever Prestige you want GET OUT. Do not stay in the game.
2. DO NOT invite ANY of your friends. If you do so you will screw your chances of getting boosted by me. You will also ruin everyone elses chances to since its impossible to see who was inviting.

How do i get back in after I leave?
Buddy System.
Pair up with someone. Have them invite you back when you leave. Then do the same for them. I will be getting spammed non stop so don't rely on me sending invites back out.

GT: EclipseModz

C

cryptiiC

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Legit XP Lobby!

would you rather me send you a message or join your sess off a private chat invite?

R

Relys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Legit XP Lobby!

I need one more kill for level 70. I will send message and edit if legit.

Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: "Confirmed" Legit XP Lobby

Im going to say this now do not sit there and harass him to get in the lobby and do not complain to the staff just because you can not make it in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register