What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

"Completed" Legit XP Lobby

• Thread starter Elliot Bro
  • Start date
  • Views 24,774
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox Banned

Yes guys his xbox just got banned and if you got into the lobby and want to donate for his cause so he can get more jtags to help mod more free lobbies for the site you are more than welcome to and what you saw today by the staff posting the legit ones will stay the same

Yes guys he has confirmed he will host more but if you send him PM's or AIM's asking when is the next one you will be put on the Blacklist and will not be able to join when he host's the next one so keep your eye's peeled to the section for it and once again do not PM or AIM him asking when

Donations are welcome, but not required in anyway.
Click the link below to donate:
HTML:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...on_id=11160452

UnMonk

UnMonk

7S Special Operations
Free Hoster Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Confirmed Legit XP Lobby

I want everybody to know that this is true, I am hosting at the moment

You can PM me with donation questions, otherwwise follow the post.

I have NO mic or audio capability, so dont even try talking to me in game.

REMINDER:
SENDING MESSAGES OTHER THAN YOUR 7Sins USERNAME WILL BAN YOU FROM THE LOBBY AND YOU WILL NOT PLAY.

PM ME WITH DONATION QUESTIONS, NOTHING ELSE.

Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Ok guys UnMonk has noticed that people have donated without being asked to and he would like to give them a game without having to fight to get in plz bare with him while he finish it i will update it if anybody says hes scamming or charging please provide proof because hes legit and has help many people

Note Donation's are not mandatory but he takes all the donations he gets so he can get more xboxs for more legit xp lobbies

UnMonk

UnMonk

7S Special Operations
Free Hoster Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$

LOBBY IS OPEN WHILE I GRAB A BITE TO EAT

HAVE FUN!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That Disguise

That Disguise

Retired
Retired
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$

I've got a few complaints from members on 7S receiving messages from other 7S members asking for invites to the lobby.

Do not ask other members of 7S to a invite ether into the game or back into the game! If UnMonk wants to do lobbys diffrently listen to his rules, if he allows join in session then sit and wait for a space to be able to re-join. Failure to follow this post onwards will result in a infraction, I will not allow members on 7S to get harrased over a XP lobby.

Thank you UnMonk for hosting the first legit XP mod session in a few days. Your a huge help to this website.

Elliot Bro

Elliot Bro

#TheSickest
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Im sorry but its quite sad that people get harassed over a XP Lobby i mean if you wait and don't harass people you will have a better shot at getting into but when someone harasses members of the site then the Staff has to look into it and decide if the member doing the harassing is going to be banned or get a infraction so please stop it or it could end up bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register