• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 134,108
R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
true i was just curious cause i find the women gender harder when teaching others . agree tho glitches be glitchu
I created a new second female character. She hits it flawlessly! LOL! The timing is just slightly shorter than a male. I think it's from slightly different way the character sets the phone down.
Crazy game and glitch!

Chamber of Hope

Chamber of Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this is off topic, but the 1 year anniversary for this glitch is coming up soon, lol. Is this the first GM glitch to last a whole year?

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
The Best Car Dupe & God Mode Glitch In GtaOnline In 2020 & 2021

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I make or find a working job none in op show up in game after restarting etc
Thank you

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Coffee one is active. Hit first try. Can you take part in free mode events can you join CEO or make your own ceo etc.
thanks

D

Dredwrdrichtofn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
limo service can do almost anything.. ie call cars become ceo or mc prez participate in certain vip work go passive and undo passive. it can also be linked with other glitches to be made stronger . ie... godmode vehicle and no ragdoll glitch respectivley as well as a never fall off bike.

the valet service limits your abilitiez greatly and i wouldnt recommend it unless doing the dupe glitch. i dont have to much info on the valet glitch cause its a trash god mode but the limo service is gold.

R

ripris

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody have any tips on hitting it on the series S? I can only hit it about every 1 out of 50 times.

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is tricker todo. First time I did got first time now just keeps me falling and falling and don’t know how to get to the water like it says in op.
I’m on PS4 using coffe job

C

crees4

Reaction score
Sin$
It is tricker todo. First time I did got first time now just keeps me falling and falling and don’t know how to get to the water like it says in op.
I’m on PS4 using coffe job
When this happens, you can still run around, but every time you "reset" from hitting the bottom, it will set you above ground ON A ROAD. You just have to follow the roads until you get to the dam

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
….that makes more sense I was thinking you had to get to the little bits of water on racecourse haha

S

shauny1111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t know if I’m being really lucky or it actually helps…
Go to the phone/circle but change your outfit then call the limo when but phones down count to 4 and start job I’ve got it 3 out of 3 times changing the outfit but like I said I don’t know if it really helps or I’m being really lucky

Top Bottom
Login
Register