Complete Benq Flash Tutorial

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Firmware Modding Tutorials' started by xMODDEDxSKILLZx, Nov 12, 2012 with 45 replies and 42,924 views.

1. booty156

booty156 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks it worked fine on my mums PC + I'm only 13 and it worked fine. Im playing GTA V right now. Thanks
    xMODDEDxSKILLZx

2. djkenny78

djkenny78 Newbie

Ratings:
    Great

3. Epic_Legendz

Epic_Legendz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does this flash allow me to play burned games on a verbatium disc? Also which dvd burner do I need or will any DL burner work?
    Thanks

4. aldighieri

aldighieri Newbie

Ratings:
    This tutorial is very good, but how can i change the DVDkey too, using this tutorial?

Thanks.

5. m0fugga

m0fugga Newbie

Ratings:
    This did not work for me at first, but I used the tutorial to help me understand what was going on. From there I used JF to read and save the old firmware from my malfunctioning drive, then hooked up the new drive I bought and put the new firmware on it without spoofing the key which essentially made the new functioning drive look like the old non-functioning drive with the exception of it actually working. I now have a working Xbox again, that only cost me $20 for the new drive plus a few dollars to create the grounding wire.

6. TheBeastIsBack

TheBeastIsBack Newbie

Ratings:
    hey man great tutorial just wondering where do i plug the sata cable into on my pc.also do you know why i cant veiw the pictures on the tutorial.