• Start date
  • Views 49,261
xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a MSI Z77 G45 http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z77A-G45.html
When i connect the xbox via sata to one of the six sata ports on the mobo, the computer turns on fine, everything is fine, tray half open, and then when i open jungle flasher the pc freezes until the xbox runs through the routine of shutting off and closing the tray (because i dont hold it open) Also when I amin jungle flasher with the xbox on it still only shows my main and secondary hardrives, and not my xbox. Windows 7 64 bit, drive plugged into xbox power source sata connection to pc, and its not being read.
you need to power off the pc, then attach all the cables, then start your pc.

F

FALSEProfit

Reaction score
Sin$
you need to power off the pc, then attach all the cables, then start your pc.
Pc is off, i turn on xbox, half way open tray, turn on pc, f8 to turn off driver signing thing so that portio works, computer boots after that, turn on jungle flasher (as admin) pc freezes for a few minutes, xbox turns off, dvd tray closes, jungle flasher opens at this point, and can only detect the I/O for both my Hdds. Ive tried dosflash64 but same thing happens

F

fattyalx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I click "Write" i get Invalid Status 0xF3, any way to get past that?

F

fattyalx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres got to be an i/o error somewhere

Honestly this is the first time I've attempted to flash anything and i just got this xbox for cheap, do you think you know where it could possibly be? Could it be the computer? The computer I'm using is terrible and the only thing i have, sadly

Unhap

Unhap

Reaction score
Sin$
Op what saga port are you using? I have the exact same mobo and it detects my benq in the bios but for the life of me I can't get jungleflasher to see it.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Op what saga port are you using? I have the exact same mobo and it detects my benq in the bios but for the life of me I can't get jungleflasher to see it.

if it detects it in the bios, then turn off your pc, then do the tray half open trick, then turn on the pc. should be detected in JF then. make sure to use the DSEO app.

Unhap

Unhap

Reaction score
Sin$
if it detects it in the bios, then turn off your pc, then do the tray half open trick, then turn on the pc. should be detected in JF then. make sure to use the DSEO app.
Obviously that was a typo. What SATA port I meant to ask.

I tried drive half open and the driver signer software (and disabling it through f8) and still jungle flasher wouldn't see it. It doesn't see anything. No drive detected! On both ports.

I have flashed with this PC before it has just been so long.

TeOzCrazy

TeOzCrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God damn that's easy. I hope I have a BenQ drive, I'm opening my 360 tomorrow to see, but I'll most likely have a Lite-On :frown: FML!

Kouki Slides

Kouki Slides

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
absolutely. anything conductive.
Just checked to see if I had a benq, the wires looked white but nope, yellow.... Damn lite-On, this xbox was produced in 2009 right before the damn Lite-On's started to come out and HDMI xbox's

LaxMan16

LaxMan16

Reaction score
Sin$
I assume this guide is still up to date? I am considering flashing my xbox :smile:

Edit: also, you can plug in the dvd drive to the motherboard's default SATA ports?

Dualmebro

Dualmebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 82801 FB/FBM Ultra and it won't read my drive. i seen it on the compatible list but i don't think it said ultra.

Top Bottom
Login
Register