• #PsyonixPlz Fix your servers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nixist

Nixist

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Sin$
S7_Player_Banners.gif

Whether you’re planning to take a trip down the "Road to Grand Champ" or you're planning to grind out Season Reward Levels this month, it’s time to get motivated -- the end of Competitive Season 7 is just around the corner!

The May Content Update we chatted about in our Summer Roadmap last week marks the end of Season 7, which means that it’s now time to talk about what Season Rewards you can expect!

We’re taking a new approach to Rewards this season, beginning with a fresh set of Player Banners. While each Skill Tier still has its own unique Player Banner, the color and design of those Banners have been detached from the Tier they’re rewarded to (i.e. blue hues for Diamond and Platinum ranks, gold for, erm, Gold, etc.). This new approach gives our team the creative freedom they need to bring you fresh, awesome content season after season, while also helping to inspire new presets or even complement existing presets in your Rocket League Garage

Take a look at the Season 7 Player Banners posted up top and see the list below for the distribution breakdown:

• Bronze I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 1’ Player Banner

• Silver I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 2’ Player Banner + lower Player Banner

• Gold I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 3’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners

• Platinum I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 4’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners

• Diamond I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 5’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners

• Champion I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 6’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners

• Grand Champion – 'Season 7 Grand Champion' in-game Title + ‘Season 7 - Tier 7’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners
S7_Goal_Explosions_2.gif

But we’re not stopping at Player Banners this season! Due to popular demand, eligible players will ALSO receive up to THREE brand new Goal Explosions! That means that you can expect to get ‘Striker,’ ‘Striker Pro’ and ‘Striker Legend’ Goal Explosions at the same time the Player Banners drop at the end of the season. Which Goal Explosions will you receive? Here's the list:

• Bronze and Silver Tiers – ‘Striker’ Goal Explosion

• Gold and Platinum – ‘Striker’ and ‘Striker Pro’ Goal Explosions

• Diamond, Champion and Grand Champion – ‘Striker,’ ‘Striker Pro’ and ‘Striker Legend’ Goal Explosions
Remember, in order to be eligible for Season 7 Rewards, you must first place in a Competitive Playlist AND fulfill the appropriate Season Reward Level or Levels. (You can learn more about Season Reward Levels here.) We’ve also been on the lookout for matchmaking troublemakers, and any account found to be abusing the matchmaking system may lose out on Season 7 Rewards entirely.

The end of Season 7 marks the start of Competitive Season 8 as well! We’ll be doing another soft skill reset this time around, so if you ended Season 7 at Diamond I, for example, you’ll match against players of similar skill during the initial placement matches. If you go on a winning streak during placement, you’ll eventually play against higher-Tier players, while a losing streak would put you against players in the Platinum level or below.

Good luck with the rest of Season 7 and be sure to tell us your thoughts on our Subreddit, Twitter, and our Forums.

But we’re not stopping at Player Banners this season! Due to popular demand, eligible players will ALSO receive up to THREE brand new Goal Explosions! That means that you can expect to get ‘Striker,’ ‘Striker Pro’ and ‘Striker Legend’ Goal Explosions at the same time the Player Banners drop at the end of the season. Which Goal Explosions will you receive? Here's the list:

• Bronze and Silver Tiers – ‘Striker’ Goal Explosion

• Gold and Platinum – ‘Striker’ and ‘Striker Pro’ Goal Explosions

• Diamond, Champion and Grand Champion – ‘Striker,’ ‘Striker Pro’ and ‘Striker Legend’ Goal Explosions
Remember, in order to be eligible for Season 7 Rewards, you must first place in a Competitive Playlist AND fulfill the appropriate Season Reward Level or Levels. (You can learn more about Season Reward Levels here.) We’ve also been on the lookout for matchmaking troublemakers, and any account found to be abusing the matchmaking system may lose out on Season 7 Rewards entirely.

The end of Season 7 marks the start of Competitive Season 8 as well! We’ll be doing another soft skill reset this time around, so if you ended Season 7 at Diamond I, for example, you’ll match against players of similar skill during the initial placement matches. If you go on a winning streak during placement, you’ll eventually play against higher-Tier players, while a losing streak would put you against players in the Platinum level or below.

Good luck with the rest of Season 7 and be sure to tell us your thoughts on our Subreddit, Twitter, and our Forums.

Source: RocketLeague.com

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So glad I didn't sweat my balls of to get these, once again Pysonix have done ****!

AzzidReign AzzidReign opinions?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean...what more do we want?? They have to be running out of ideas and for them to be able to come up with something new is impressive. I'll take what I can get :tongue: I'm here for the gameplay, not the collectibles.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Garbage. Would rather they fix their **** servers instead of waste time on **** no one wants or will use for more than a few days or week max.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Garbage. Would rather they fix their **** servers instead of waste time on **** no one wants or will use for more than a few days or week max.
We are getting "Report [sh*t] server" though....so...there's that :tongue:

There are bug fixes coming very soon. Was just posted on reddit today or yesterday.

TerminatioN

TerminatioN

Salty Retired
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
We are getting "Report [sh*t] server" though....so...there's that :tongue:

There are bug fixes coming very soon. Was just posted on reddit today or yesterday.

Pretty skeptical that will help, but we will see.

Glad the bug fixes are coming fairly soon. Hopefully they just don't introduce too many new ones as per usual lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register