• Views 15,993
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG_Freeze

GG_Freeze

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
That image is an example of the twitter header the black space is where your profile picture goes if you were wondering. My theme is heatwave and I chose blue as the primary color you will also have one designated for you as well as a overlay for streaming and a YouTube banner etc. I am looking to recruit for my competitive organization on Black Ops 3 on Xbox One. We have a amazing GFX and Social Media Director that does all our teams gfx headers overlays etc. We are a up and coming eSports team and we are looking for more people to join so we can get bigger. Please follow this format to apply for this organization.
Name:
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):
KD/R:
Win Loss:
Experience with GameBattles, Umg:
Are you able to record for the team?:
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons:
Twitter:
Extras about yourself:
Remember this is for a competitive eSports Team so treat it as such.

Last edited:
H

HOVAtheHUTT

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Pedro
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): Experienced/Competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): I can pretty much pick up any gun and make plays.
KD/R: 2.5+(Currently on PS4 but I have an XBOX ONE will be buying a 360 today along with all CoDs)
Win Loss: 1.5+(Due to playing alone.)
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Use to play GB back in the day for COD4, MW3, and some BO2. (No longer have an MLG account.)
Are you able to record for the team?: Yes
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: I have a stock controller but can buy a scuff if needed. Headset are x32 Turtle beaches but can buy any headset required. I have an Elgato HD game capture with(Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop. I need a better laptop though.) I have a decent set up with a BenQ MLG comp. monitor and I have some extra monitors on the side.
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: No, it's easy to make one though.
Twitter: Not at the moment.(Easy to make one.)
EXTRAS ABOUT ME: I'm professional and organized. I don't like trash talking for no reason and I'm loyal. Was previously with a Team called Divine Gaming for 3 years. If there are any extra things that are required for gaming I'm more than able to buy them(Games, systems, headsets, recording devices) and I can make time for just about anything.

I

iiShockzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Braxton
Gamertag: Past Shockz
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): Competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): Can play AR or sub
KD/R: 1.83 in pubs (dark matter/hero gear killed it.) | 1.50 in arena
Win Loss: 0.98 in pubs | 2.43 in arena
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: I've played a couple GBs, but don't have a dedicated team.
Are you able to record for the team?: Not yet
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: Astro A40 headset and Xbox Elite controller
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: Yes
Twitter: @batyridesbikes

Messaging me on Xbox is the best way to contact me.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Messycub

Messycub

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
That image is an example of the twitter header the black space is where your profile picture goes if you were wondering. My theme is heatwave and I chose blue as the primary color you will also have one designated for you as well as a overlay for streaming and a YouTube banner etc. I am looking to recruit for my competitive organization on Black Ops 3 on Xbox One. We have a amazing GFX and Social Media Director that does all our teams gfx headers overlays etc. We are a up and coming eSports team and we are looking for more people to join so we can get bigger. Please follow this format to apply for this organization.
Name:
KD/R:
Win Loss:
Twitter:
Extras about yourself:
I am 13 gt hardcorCODgamer skill level casual an conpetive on last cod got to diamond division kid 1.3 I play ar or sniper

Weezy vR

Weezy vR

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
Name: Alex
Gamertag:Blxvz
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):experienced
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):confused:ub and Sniper
KD/R:1.64
Win Loss:0.77
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:confused:cuff controller,elgato hd,Hp pavilion ( being repaired) Astro a40 been ordered yesterday,Photoshop
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons:no I do not but can get if needed
Twitter: @odysseyyx
Extras about yourself:
I have a YouTube channel with 200+ subs have been in game battles with few online friends player competitive for 1 year but need a clan to get back into it again,I don't trash talk,I focus on the game then after it I say what I like so I don't disrupt team mates,I know call outs on basically all of the maps and I have a very quick reactions

Bliinky

Bliinky

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
Name: Cristian
Gamertag: SVxRaven
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): I prefer Sub OBJ or SUB Slayer
KD/R: 1.82
Win Loss: 1.82
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Yes , I started playing GB's / UMG's since AW. But I have been Playing Cod since COD Original
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: I have a turtle beach 800x and an Elgato HD60 with an Acer monitor.
Twitter: @ravendubz
Extras about yourself: I have been through alot with teams saying they are going to be competitive. I want to join a team that knows what they want to do , and be good at it. I will love to join the team. My KD doesnt mean anything to me.

Ghostkill113r10

Ghostkill113r10

Reaction score
Sin$
Name:Israel call me Izzy
Gamertag:GHOSTKI114R10
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):Experienced and competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):objective with AR or subs
KD/R:3.29
Win Loss:3.50
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: I did them everyday until my friends stop playing
Are you able to record for the team?:yes
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: To record a blue snowball and elgato
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons:yes
Twitter:https://twitter.com/GhostKillerGams
Extras about yourself: I do alot of cod lol i played to win and know call outs have fun playing. I have my own youtube channel Ghost Killer Games and i just love cod i want to get know i am also sponsored and love to compete

J

Jorge405

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png

Name:Jorge Deleon
Gamertag:Killerghost247
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):competitive/experienced
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):confused:ub but I can play AR if needed to.
KD/R:1.4
Win Loss:
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Umg I played 3years for EPG but they broke up
Are you able to record for the team?:yes
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: stock controller/turtle beaches I have a elgato but I have a friend edite my videos but I can get what ever is needed to help the clan
Twitter:can get one
Extras about yourself: very professional I don't cuss I am very easy going person I communicate well and don't disrespect or act out of place and act my position

X

xXIBossKiller24Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Gunnar
Gamertag: xXIBossKillerXx
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): experienced
KD/R: 0.85
Win Loss:
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: I have played with my own clan before on bo2 we did pretty good I think we went 3-1 before we didn't talk anymore because we weren't as active as usual
Are you able to record for the team?: no..
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: regular controller, triton headset
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: yes
Twitter: I do not have Twitter I will make one if I join the clan
Extras about yourself: I'm a very active gamer that loves to play for clans and I'm a good clan member I love just the feeling of being in a clan that I count as a second family

S

SpheralBarley8

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
Name:
KD/R:
Win Loss:
Twitter:
Extras about yourself:
YhfyXDn.png
Name:Christopher
Gamertag:SpheralBarley8
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):casual but have been wanting something more competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):good with an AR and a sub mostly use sub though
KD/R:.80(keeps improving)
Win Loss:1.00
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: A little experence but not much
Are you able to record for the team?:no
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:I have a headset for skype and I use a standard xbox1 controller
Twitter:@blake_sup
Extras about yourself:I am a decent Call Of Duty player and I am always trying to improve I hope you take me into consideration.

S

SpheralBarley8

Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png
Name:chris
Gamertag:SpheralBarley8
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive):casual but have be looking to become more competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc):I play sun but I am good with an AR also
KD/R:0.81 (keeps improving)
Win Loses:1.00 in pubs
Experience with GameBattles, Umg:a small bit of experience
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:I have a headset for skype and I use a standard xbox 1 controller
Twitter:blake_sup
Extras about yourself: I am a decent call of duty player and I am always trying to improve. I can loose my temper and cuss but overall I am a chill dude.

StaxDeadly

StaxDeadly

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Xavier
Gamertag: Kryptid CA (I'm making a new account today)
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): Objective/Slayer, VMP
KD/R: 1.10, which isn't representative of where I've went, reason of why I'm making a new account (Prestige 8)
Win Loss: No clue not on my xbox at the moment
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Had a umg team for AW that did NA qualifiers for COD Champs and went to NA Lan but didn't make it far there
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: A40s TR, Xbox Elite Controller and Elgato
Twitter:https://twitter.com/Cooking_ASCII
Extras about yourself: I've had a clan since the beginning of Ghost and I've managed with others eSports organization and I have experience in BO3, just never felt like I was good enough until this past month.

mowie

mowie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Gamertag:too x smart

Skill level: competitive

Type of role you play all(mostly AR)

KD/R: 1.01

Win Loss:.43(usually play team stuff)

Experience with GameBattles, Umg:yes play every catigory but usually play team games

What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:wireless controller just ordered a mic

Do you have skype just strictly for security reasons: yes have skype

Twitter:

Extras about yourself-get on at 5:00pm get off 9:00pm+ on school nights. Weekends anytime and play lacrosse 
Will we change gamer tag to eSport ..... Something else

sol4r thief

sol4r thief

Reaction score
Sin$
Name:owen
Gamertag:confused:ol4r thief
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): sun ar
KD/R:1.09
Win Loss:46
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: yes
Are you able to record for the team?: yes
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: aver media lgp lite controller
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: no
Twitter: dont have one atm
Extras about yourself: master lvl 264 and has a voice of 17 year old

S7 AshBanga

S7 AshBanga

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Ash
Gamertag:BlackFrostSoul and Jaylohh
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): AR and Sniper
KD/R: 1.44
Win Loss: .80
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: (Yes)
Are you able to record for the team?: (Not Yet)
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: Astro A40, Xbox One Elite Controller
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: (Yes)
Twitter: Can Make One
Extras about yourself: Im A Master Prestige LVL 221

G

Gabriel Hoxha

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Gabriel
Gamertag: ImperialElite10
Skill Level: (casual, experienced, competitive) Competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): best at SMG and rushing, good at first picks with sniper but not consistent at sniping, good AR support.
KD/R: Old account + going for dark matter, it's 1.00 although it would be 2,5ish.
Win loss: around 1, but when I play with friends I win most of my games.
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: (yes)
Are you able to record for the team: (no)
I have a regular controller and a EACH G4000 headset.
Twitter: Had one, deleted it, can make another.
Extras about yourself: I love to play with other experienced people, and love to have fun, although I do try to win as much as I can. I'm no rage quitter, I will accept losses because no one wins all their games.
And I do have Skype.

Last edited:
K

KxRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YhfyXDn.png

Name: Hussein
Gamertag: Karachiwalla
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): Both
KD/R: 1.93
Win Loss: 1.02 (Bad Teammates )
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Used to play Gamebattles everyday but stopped cause my friend wasn't showing full potential
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: Headphones, Regular Xbox Controller , and no Elgato
Twitter: Twitter.com/KarachiwallaYT
Extras about yourself: I love playing COD with other good players that know what to do and know call outs and being part of a competitive Team is a dream for me. My heart is all towards COD and being able to join a team with friendly people and not people that blame others for little mistakes and trash talk there own team.

M

MnMz123

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Anthony
Gamertag: HalF EaTeN MnMz
Skill level (casual, experienced, competitive): experienced/ competitive
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): sub ( i play objective )
KD/R: 1.05 ( tried to get diamond snipers )
Win Loss: dont know
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: played a few
Are you able to record for the team?: no
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.:Headset , Controller
Twitter: HalF EaTeN MnMz
Extras about yourself: i wanna go pro

P

PekkaClashin

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Hassan
Gamertag: KarachiwaIIa (2 ls are i)
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): Sub
KD/R: 1.98
Win Loss: 1.33 (Bad Teammates)
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Used to play Gamebattles.
Are you able to record for the team?: Maybe
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: Headphones, Regular Xbox Controller , and no Elgato
Twitter: Twitter.com/MLGKarachiwalla
Extras about yourself: I love playing COD with other good players that know what to do and know call outs.

B

Bo3xProx

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Pedro
Type of role you play (AR, Sub, etc): I can pretty much pick up any gun and make plays.
KD/R: 2.5+(Currently on PS4 but I have an XBOX ONE will be buying a 360 today along with all CoDs)
Win Loss: 1.5+(Due to playing alone.)
Experience with GameBattles, Umg: Use to play GB back in the day for COD4, MW3, and some BO2. (No longer have an MLG account.)
What Hardware Do You Use, Headset, Controller, Elgato, Etc.: I have a stock controller but can buy a scuff if needed. Headset are x32 Turtle beaches but can buy any headset required. I have an Elgato HD game capture with(Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop. I need a better laptop though.) I have a decent set up with a BenQ MLG comp. monitor and I have some extra monitors on the side.
Do you have skype just strictly (yes, no) for security reasons: No, it's easy to make one though.
Twitter: Not at the moment.(Easy to make one.)
EXTRAS ABOUT ME: I'm professional and organized. I don't like trash talking for no reason and I'm loyal. Was previously with a Team called Divine Gaming for 3 years. If there are any extra things that are required for gaming I'm more than able to buy them(Games, systems, headsets, recording devices) and I can make time for just about anything.
If you are still on PS4, we have a new MLG team that will be entering in MLG tournaments. Would like to try you out throughout the weekend in arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register