compatible/non-compatible cydia apps!

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by hoss halo3 modder, Jul 22, 2009 with 4 replies and 469 views.

1. hoss halo3 modder

hoss halo3 modder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    below is a list of all the apps which work perfectly on iPhone 3.0
    • Winterboard- Though there were doubts over this app not working on 3.0, we checked it out ourselves and it works fine. Individual themes might have compatibility issues. Do leave us a comment below with your findings…
    • SbSettings One of my favourite apps on the iPhone and Im happy that its there on iPhone firmware 3.0
    • iRealSMS- Though copy/paste feature has officially arrived on iPhone 3.0 making message forwarding easier, iRealSMS is the perfect app for Messages
    • Categories - Another great app for the iPhone which allows you to create folders and add apps into it saving you the time to find your apps.
    • iFile - Replacement for MobileFinder, iFile allows you to access system files and also supports all media formats for videos and audio.
    • CydeleteAllows you to delete cydia/icy apps installed on the iPhone directly from your springboard
    • dTunes - A media app which allows you to download and play songs/videos on your iPhone
    • Mxtube - A good replacement for youtube app, also supports downloading videos
    • mQuickDo - A virtual home key button!
    • Safari Download Plugin – [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Download [COLOR=blue ! important]files[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] to your iPhone via Safari
    • Call Clear/iCall Br – Allows single deletion of call log and also check call duration. But its paid for $2.99
    • MobileLog – Single Log deletion and also sms deletion. I prefer it over iCall Br
    • MewSeek Pro – Allows downloading of songs and syncing it to your default music player
    • PwnPlayer – A substitute to your default iPod
    • 26/6/09 Backgrounder for iPhone 3.0 is out. However, it has only the basic features. Additional features will come later when the app is upgraded.

• Reinstalled Cycorder, it works!
    • mAdvlock works! (substitute to lockdown, but paid app)
    • mCallShow works
    • LiveClock works
    • Advanced Lock 2.0 - Cool lockscreen
    • iBlank – Create Blank Icons (For iNav themes)

• Fivelrow – Fire row icons works in our test
    • Inspell
    • SpotBright
    • Five Column Springboard

• Volume Boost for 3.0
    • ToneFx’s
    • Chronus
    • Cyntact
    • Docs
    • Erica’s Utilities
    • Make it Mine
    • qtweeter
    Lockdown app has been updated and works on firmware 3.o

Also here is a list of Cydia apps not working on iPhone 3.0:

• iBluetooth (Opens but crashes at the time of sending files)
    • FaceCall
    • RandomRing
    • Cycorder
    • iPhone Video Recorder ( This means that video recording on iPhone 3.0 is not possible for now)
    • MewSeek
    • LockDown
    • 5-row qwerty keyboard
    • Aptbackup
    • vwallpaper
    • logome

Found at:http://iphonehelp.in/2009/06/25/list-of-all-cydia-apps-compatiblerunning-with-iphone-firmware-3-0/

2. xXxDarkkillerxXx

xXxDarkkillerxXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Be careful with certain themes on 3.0 some of them crash your iphone and keep it from booting.

3. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Cycorder works just fine for me on 3.0 on my 3G.

4. xXxDarkkillerxXx

xXxDarkkillerxXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. Wast3d Monk3y

Wast3d Monk3y Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Videorecorder3g also works fine on 3.0 and fontswap works also