Discussion Compatability pack problems

• Thread starter Sirs moxie
  • Start date
  • Views 528
Sirs moxie

Sirs moxie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I started the game today and it said I needed to download the new comp. pack so I did (took about ten minutes) and I clicked Continue after the download and it said I still needed to download it to play online... so I clicked on the "Compatability Pack" on the title menu of the game and it said I already downloaded it, but it gave me the option to redownload so I redownloaded it and the same thing happened. I tried saving it to my flash drive, I tried deleting it and redownloading, I tried restarting the console after download, I tried going to the dashboard after download, I did everything I know how to.. and still it's not working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Delete all other compatibility packs, clear your cache and try again. Worked for me.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
So I started the game today and it said I needed to download the new comp. pack so I did (took about ten minutes) and I clicked Continue after the download and it said I still needed to download it to play online... so I clicked on the "Compatability Pack" on the title menu of the game and it said I already downloaded it, but it gave me the option to redownload so I redownloaded it and the same thing happened. I tried saving it to my flash drive, I tried deleting it and redownloading, I tried restarting the console after download, I tried going to the dashboard after download, I did everything I know how to.. and still it's not working. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Try deleting all your old compatibility packs, then clear the cache.
Worked for me and I told Spar and it also worked for her.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Try deleting all your old compatibility packs, then clear the cache.
Worked for me and I told Spar and it also worked for her.
Let's ask Sheldon if you are telling the truth here:
Jc3jggv.gif

Sirs moxie

Sirs moxie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Delete all other compatibility packs, clear your cache and try again. Worked for me.
After I deleted like 3 gigs of files in my hard drive and then cleared the cache it worked... looks like I just had my HDD too full :tongue: Thanks!

M

MayaMoxxi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happened to me. Would usually delete compatibility packs but 500MB takes long enough to download, like over an hour. At least I know I only need the latest pack, unlike other games.

Top Bottom