• Thread starter Caramelized
  • Start date
  • Views 523
Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed a ton of articles floating around the web lately comparing Fallout 4 to Skyrim and New Vegas, mostly asking if the community feels that Fallout 4 could take steps towards these games with dlc. I for one PRAY THAT IT DOESN'T! Skyrim dlc took over a year to come out for ps3. I sold the game before dlc was released,and yes I had the platinum. A repeat of this sinario and Bethesda will lose a great fan. And New Vegas was the worst of all of the es/fo games released in my opinion I hope Fallout 4 never does anything like it. Thoughts anyone?

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its Bethesda. They take forever with everything.
Yeah they do but if it takes a whole year for dlc on ps4 disappointing would be an understatement. Xbox 360 got Skyrim dlc in like 6 months. And then they got more, and more, and more. Ps3 got none for over 12 months I never played skyrims dlc it would just be a shame if they repeat

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they do but if it takes a whole year for dlc on ps4 disappointing would be an understatement. Xbox 360 got Skyrim dlc in like 6 months. And then they got more, and more, and more. Ps3 got none got l for over 12 months I never played skyrims dlc it would just be a shame if they repeat
Maybe its time to buy an xbox?

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well then dont complain about xbox exclusive stuff lmao
I don't think you understand the question or situation. This has nothing to do with exclusivity it was just delayed for like 10 months. And I'm not trying to complain, I'm asking for others opinions on the subject. Not for your cocky remarks :smile:

itachix

itachix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly for Skyrim there was a deal that the dlc be released first on xbox than it was pc and ps3. On another note I hear they give there designers free time to come up with mods and they choose the best ones in a sort of competition I saw the vampire lord in a video explaining this also saw some like a giant mudcrab.

Caramelized

Caramelized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly for Skyrim there was a deal that the dlc be released first on xbox than it was pc and ps3. On another note I hear they give there designers free time to come up with mods and they choose the best ones in a sort of competition I saw the vampire lord in a video explaining this also saw some like a giant mudcrab.
This is true there was a deal but it was only a few months exclusivity not 10, that was torture. And with Fallout 4 they are going to release community mods as dlc which is exciting news if they deliver

itachix

itachix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is true there was a deal but it was only a few months exclusivity not 10, that was torture. And with Fallout 4 they are going to release community mods as dlc which is exciting news if they deliver
That is going to be awesome till Microsoft screws us over.

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they said somewhere that the first DLC was going to be released early this year.

I'm hoping that the DLC ties into the main story like New Vegas, but has the atmosphere of 3's DLC.

The Pitt, Broken Steel, and Point Lookout come to mind.

ThatGuy_Again

ThatGuy_Again

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH I am keeping my hopes about the DLC low for now, but I have really high hopes for the mods that will follow the GECK release, just look at the amazing Skyrim quests that were modded in, then apply that to fallout, although compared to most of the quests in the came now you could send me on a quest to find a Golden Turd and I would praise it as a Literary Masterpiece. I honestly think the GECK is what will make Fallout 4 Great, just like New Vegas (even though the DLC carried it alot further than most games).

Top Bottom
Login
Register