Comp question

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by SiK MuShRoOm, Dec 28, 2008 with 2 replies and 120 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiK MuShRoOm

SiK MuShRoOm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just have a quick question to see if anyone can understand this.......So a while back i had this computer and it was working fine and then all the sudden i walked into my room and it was turned off so i was like wtf ill just turn it back on...but when i turned it back on it revved up like a freaking chainsaw and was loud as hell so i just flipped out the screen was black and none of the lights worked on my keyboard for like num lock and stuff ya kno.......so i think it cud be the motherboard just crapping out but im not sure its just been sitting in my room for a month or two now collecting dust cuz i cudnt ever figure it out......neone???:biggrin:

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Did you have a storm that was pretty big around that time? If your computer is not connected to a surge protector and there was a storm your computer could have been shocked and ruined.

3. OP
    SiK MuShRoOm

SiK MuShRoOm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i mean im not to sure just cuz it was a while ago but im pretty sure its ruined i just want to know what happened to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.