Status
Not open for further replies.
II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
well u can 1 either research the hell into it 2 just mod the gamesaves with modio:biggrin: im modding cod4 right now the campaign its fun:smile:

I no about modio-I have 2 tutorials with it :wink:. And I tried to research once and I'm not good at it, no matter how stupid it sounds. P.S. Do not type in xxx to research...you will end up seeing...stuff :

gabe_k said:
I believe the .xxx files are compressed.

I'm a little slow...does that mean not resignable?

S

SerpantSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
something that can change color of text description of gametypes and stuff

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd assume he's referring to a Halo 3 Description editor.
You can change the colour of text in the description field if you hex edit it.

The thread here - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-tutorials/115497-add-any-gamer-picture-free.html

Similar to that program, but it swaps the contents of a CON file of a theme, for another.
If you could archive all the themes in CON files, and then host them, then you could do exactly what that program does, but it wouldn't just be limited to GamerPics.

I'd rather pay for a GamerPic than Theme, especially the new Premium ones.

EDIT: 1k posts.

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy Ownage said:
I'd assume he's referring to a Halo 3 Description editor.
You can change the colour of text in the description field if you hex edit it.

The thread here - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-tutorials/115497-add-any-gamer-picture-free.html

Similar to that program, but it swaps the contents of a CON file of a theme, for another.
If you could archive all the themes in CON files, and then host them, then you could do exactly what that program does, but it wouldn't just be limited to GamerPics.

I'd rather pay for a GamerPic than Theme, especially the new Premium ones.

EDIT: 1k posts.

I've been working on a plugin system this morning, so say its a Theme, open a theme plugin. :smile:

But, meh, idk.

J

JFS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i know im not excactly in the right section but anyway..

im getting the xsata and needed to know some programs that reely work or if ur making a new one.

now i know ur sik and tired of hearing people say "make a recon program"

but i heard with the xsata u can get "pictures" of recon and ur name, tag, etc.

can u get banned from putting pics in fileshare??

can i reelly get recon??

any advice how to mod,maps,films,pics

any help is needed thank you.:thumbup:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
JFS said:
Ok i know im not excactly in the right section but anyway..

im getting the xsata and needed to know some programs that reely work or if ur making a new one.

now i know ur sik and tired of hearing people say "make a recon program"

but i heard with the xsata u can get "pictures" of recon and ur name, tag, etc.

can u get banned from putting pics in fileshare??

can i reelly get recon??

any advice how to mod,maps,films,pics

any help is needed thank you.:thumbup:

YOU CANT GET RECON
You dont get banned for puting pics of modded films in your FS
If you want to learn to mod look in the modding tutorials section

G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey superaison,

I've been paying close attention to your work for a while now, so decided to make a 7S so i could finally put my input where it's needed.

I believe that if you could make a program (Sorry, I know you already made one) that merges two forge variants together. In other words, a program that detects the differences between two variants and adds them together. It would be useful for forging on a modded map.

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rheejus said:
Hey superaison,

I've been paying close attention to your work for a while now, so decided to make a 7S so i could finally put my input where it's needed.

I believe that if you could make a program (Sorry, I know you already made one) that merges two forge variants together. In other words, a program that detects the differences between two variants and adds them together. It would be useful for forging on a modded map.

Hmm....

G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
superaison said:

Well, just think about it.

Also sorry that I sound so... Mechanical... I tend to get like this when I stay up all weekend grinding on Halo 3.

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I can see how it'd be useful, however, it could be complicated to use..

plus, idk how to load the forge map blocks (stopped trying months ago)

I probably could now, though.

G

Genetic Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd have to make it detect what .map file it's a variant of and then merge all data that should be merged.

The GUI would have to be noob friendly and sexy. I'd probably include a resign function just for the hell of it and because it seems like the right thing to do. Don't do it though... Don't want too many people with one KV. Too risky.

I have no experience with making these kinds of programs but my guess would be that you have to make it read hex values within certain strings, and then merge the correct data together... i would think that the hard part would be where to put each byte once it's merged. amidoinitrite?:?

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I came up with an idea, not sure if you will like it.

How about an app that can get more in depth Halo 3 stats, much like website like Halo Charts and such but for this you wouldn't have to wait for their spiders to get around to you and update your in depth stats, like once a month. Also features like searching for certain games would be cool. Like have it find all of the games that you have received a certain medal, like perfection, or to list all of the games you have played a certain gamertag, or all of the games when you kpg or kdr was above or below a certian value, etc....

A

Arbiter1066

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dschu012 said:
Well I came up with an idea, not sure if you will like it.

How about an app that can get more in depth Halo 3 stats, much like website like Halo Charts and such but for this you wouldn't have to wait for their spiders to get around to you and update your in depth stats, like once a month. Also features like searching for certain games would be cool. Like have it find all of the games that you have received a certain medal, like perfection, or to list all of the games you have played a certain gamertag, or all of the games when you kpg or kdr was above or below a certian value, etc....
Bungie.net

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lazyazzz12 said:
a real program that did stuff
im not sure but are u saying to edit your ranking and stuff like that? because if so thats not possible, its server based unfortunately

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why isn't this thread locked yet? Nobody can contribute ****, They all want something that's already made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register