• Thread starter Boosting Lobby
  • Start date
  • Views 322
Boosting Lobby

Boosting Lobby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else freeze trying to load online after 1.10?

Boosting Lobby

Boosting Lobby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no i tried mutiple and they all freeze at the loading screen or trying to load a invite only session

Upvote 0
Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone else freeze trying to load online after 1.10?
The old bypass method to use mods in 1.09 involved creating a second file for any file you want to mod (vehicles2.meta, weapons2.meta, etc) and then making them load from gta5.meta (except weapons which loaded from startup.xml). As of 1.10, gta5.meta is patched, startup.xml may be, and you have to keep the original vehicles/weapons/etc on top of the second one in order for the game to not freeze. The new file you load the modded files from I forget the name of. atk pirate released it.

Basically, get a new ISO, add into it all of the mod files from an older common, minus gta5.meta and startup.xml, and then make sure you keep the original weapons/vehicles/etc on top of the modded ones, and then just load them from that new file. Or just grab someone else's common that is made for 1.10.

Upvote 0
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The old bypass method to use mods in 1.09 involved creating a second file for any file you want to mod (vehicles2.meta, weapons2.meta, etc) and then making them load from gta5.meta (except weapons which loaded from startup.xml). As of 1.10, gta5.meta is patched, startup.xml may be, and you have to keep the original vehicles/weapons/etc on top of the second one in order for the game to not freeze. The new file you load the modded files from I forget the name of. atk pirate released it.

Basically, get a new ISO, add into it all of the mod files from an older common, minus gta5.meta and startup.xml, and then make sure you keep the original weapons/vehicles/etc on top of the modded ones, and then just load them from that new file. Or just grab someone else's common that is made for 1.10.
Common_cutscene.meta is the file your thinking of :smile:

Upvote 0
CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There has been many reported issues with the new bypass freezing up mods. I don't think it's as stable as we think it is...

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register