What's new

Patched Commend Unlimited (requires 2 players)

• Thread starter GTAthrowgrenades
  • Start date
  • Views 2,897
G

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PATCHED EDIT:
It looks like this got patched pretty quickly. Apparently it wasn't as useless as I actually thought it was, considering that it got the attention to be patched so fast. Cool beans :smile: The main portion of the glitch that I posted in the Glitch Discovery forum still works http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ile-and-intangible-with-restrictions.1532343/ , but commending has its limit back again. Maybe someone will find another use for the odd player state that I stumbled on.

ORIGINAL POST:
Player 1 = P1 (to be commended)
Player 2 = P2 (commends)

P1 - Allow spectation
P2 - Spectate P1 ... once spectating, spectate someone else in the same session
P1 - host any job
P2 - pause menu, Players, P1, Join Game, load, quit,
pause, players, P1, Commend, Helpful or Friendly,
repeat P1, commend, helpful or friendly. repeat repeat repeat

Last edited:
M

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Works with reporting as well? And is it possible to get some1 banned by getting a lot of reports? Hhhhhhhhh if i just feel like being a duche:tongue:

W

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Reaction score
Works with reporting as well? And is it possible to get some1 banned by getting a lot of reports? Hhhhhhhhh if i just feel like being a duche:tongue:
Nice funny and fu(ked up lol

D

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow nice find.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Blocking you now.

G

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M

martijn80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player 1 = P1 (to be commended)
Player 2 = P2 (commends)

P1 - Allow spectation
P2 - Spectate P1 ... once spectating, spectate someone else in the same session
P1 - host any job
P2 - pause menu, Players, P1, Join Game, load, quit,
pause, players, P1, Commend, Helpful or Friendly,
repeat P1, commend, helpful or friendly. repeat repeat repeat

Nice funny and fu(ked up lol

M

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Are u sure thats working? Ive also heard that commends get ur bad sports time down. Ive been in bad sports 4 times and in my exiperience commends dont mean s.hit...

M

martijn80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are u sure thats working? Ive also heard that commends get ur bad sports time down. Ive been in bad sports 4 times and in my exiperience commends dont mean s.hit...
it works mate in my experiene

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
G

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many people gave you seen again to know of repercussions though? Unless you're reporting your friends :tongue:

Nice find!
Well, I wasn't shy about teleporting with the recent creator mode teleportation glitch, and when anyone said they were reporting me with video proof, all I did was mess with them more, and I still get the 5% discount for receiving positive reports from 90% of my peers every time I log on.

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't shy about teleporting with the recent creator mode teleportation glitch, and when anyone said they were reporting me with video proof, all I did was mess with them more, and I still get the 5% discount for receiving positive reports from 90% of my peers every time I log on.
Maybe you had a recovery done, or, you did it yourself, and the commends and stuff have been maxed... but either is possible. :smile:

M

MrDope

TTG player
Reaction score
Same. Ahahha there were so many ways to troll ppl with that glitch. One time i was playing runners vs zenternos and i just teleported to the Buzzard etc. Then i got invited to a party with like 6 kids. Every1 said they were gonna report me unless i dropped them money. So one of them sat up a invite only and invited me. When i spawned in i started teleporting to the ocean and told them i dropped money there. So they started looking there and i just muted my mic and started laughing. My funniest moment on gta:roflmao:

J

jay pitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will this get your out of avoid me reputation?

P

Pink Attack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats right commends Dont mean s.h.i.t i been a badsport like 20 times

Top Bottom