Discussion Commando or AK-47?

• Thread starter l3ack Out Now
  • Start date
  • Views 1,905
L

l3ack Out Now

Reaction score
Sin$
My friends and i have been debating about the Commando and the AK-47 for a long time so i want to see what you guys (and gals) prefer. Post your reply on your favorite of the 2.

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends and i have been debating about the Commando and the AK-47 for a long time so i want to see what you guys (and gals) prefer. Post your reply on your favorite of the 2.

ak47 no question .. commando is weak in comparison

Declan0121

Outlaw x Declan

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Commando - There no question about it. I just think the commando is more accurate and just a very good gun.

T

TheRevenue

Reaction score
Sin$
Ak47. The commando moves to much to the sides when you shoot. And AK47 moves up when you shoot. Its all based on your personal opinion, but i think the 47 is much better.

J

JackR24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AK-47 but when i get someones commando i do better then if is my own haha but yeh still AK-47!

C

Charles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Commando is a good gun.

AK-47 is a skaky gun.

I prefer commando. Personally I finds AK-47 sucks.

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Poll? Anyways the AK-47 because it is a classic and is just better than the Commando.

Z

Zaneyeto

Reaction score
Sin$
commando by far way better for my style sure ak47 may have better damage but it close range weapon because of it high recoil so if u rush the ak47 is better but for the commando it haves very good damage considering the very low recoil i use the commando with reflex sight i can beat a sniper at it own game so that is why i choose the commando it best for me cause of the accuracy but ultimately it depends on your style of playing i love accuracy instead of tons of damage but cant hit anything tyvm sorry for the very long post but it my first so i hope you guys enjoy reading and have a nice day :smile:

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ak for me .commando unlocks to late hardly get to use it ..

DiamondBong420

xXMLG RAZ3RXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah thats a question i find asking myself every game but personaly i think with the last sniper patch they effed up the ak47 alot but for me it just depends on the map and gametype there in my opinion the best guns in the game but its jusyt another halo vs cod and eminem vs lil wayne its too close to call

Top Bottom
Login
Register