С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone remember/have this game? Some servers might still be running and I wouldn't mind having a throwback match.

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I do I got the first ten years box set for cc. T sun was my favourite it was a little more modern I liked the lasers and stuff but I enjoyed all of the cc series.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I do I got the first ten years box set for cc. T sun was my favourite it was a little more modern I liked the lasers and stuff but I enjoyed all of the cc series.
I hadn't gotten to play many of the other CC games, Red Alert though of course I did. Did you play both campaigns? I never managed to beat the GDI one, just the NOD one. I also like how in the one NOD mission when you need to get toa crashed ship and retrieve an artifiact, when you put your cursor over the ship, it says "Scrin ship" and years later the Scrin are a playable faction in CC3 Tib Wars.

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah up until the last couple of years I had completed all the campaigns for cc I don't play online games that much I preferred to play skirmish with the computer ai

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have every last command and conquer game! they're my favorite RTS games ever made.

HUSKY TIME

HUSKY TIME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never could get used to the controls on the 360 they really messed them up I preferred the mouse to the controller but even on the old ps1 you could still use the controller well. I think that's why I never completed the campaigns on the newer xbox games.

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$

You enjoyed C&C 5? Please say no.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You enjoyed C&C 5? Please say no.
Has that happened yet? o_O 
I never could get used to the controls on the 360 they really messed them up I preferred the mouse to the controller but even on the old ps1 you could still use the controller well. I think that's why I never completed the campaigns on the newer xbox games.

I know what you're saying here. That's how I was at first, but I loved the Tiberian series so much I forced myself to get used to the controls. I'm just upset that they never had the Cyborg Commando from Tiberian Sun in C&C3 or C&C3 Kane's Wrath. Kane's Wrath did have cyborgs though which I liked, but they did not heal in Tiberium like they did in Tib Sun.

SharpGhost SharpGhost and I play mods of Zero Hour when we're not busy

That's an epic expansion pack. It had all new campaigns and whatnot as far as I can remember. My friend has it, however I do not.

Last edited:
Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just think of it as the C&C that didn't have structure building.

Top Bottom
Login
Register