Xbox 360 Coming back from Fifa 12

• Thread starter Prededor5
  • Start date
  • Views 4,631
Prededor5

Prededor5

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys firstly : Happy Holidays i just wanted to ask if anyone has any tips or anything that they would like to tell me about Fifa 13 UT

first let me tell you i had Fifa 12 and had a kick *** team but i did not buy fifa 13 at its release date, i will be getting it on Christmas and i just wanted to know if theres anything i should know about UT like changes and stuff about UT
thanks and have a happy holidays!

Mikey Panda

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is still over reliant on pace, but now ball control comes into play a lot too. There's no more single matches. You can't see the other teams overall anymore. There's a lot of things that haved changed. Except for the crappy servers :biggrin:

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys firstly : Happy Holidays i just wanted to ask if anyone has any tips or anything that they would like to tell me about Fifa 13 UT

first let me tell you i had Fifa 12 and had a kick *** team but i did not buy fifa 13 at its release date, i will be getting it on Christmas and i just wanted to know if theres anything i should know about UT like changes and stuff about UT
thanks and have a happy holidays!

I don't want to dampen the mood but its the worst FIFA game they have ever brought out, in terms of online, offline modes are really good to play this year.

Prededor5

Prededor5

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't want to dampen the mood but its the worst FIFA game they have ever brought out, in terms of online, offline modes are really good to play this year.
hmm well hopefully its not that bad :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register