What's new

Working Come to the Conclusion for The Latest Update with The Custom Classes Glitch

• Thread starter xTwn
  • Start date
  • Views 4,785
xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
So I now have done countless tests. And I can conclude that the 6perks and Attchments is no more. Everytime you get your extra attachments or Extra Perks anything that is greyed out will be removed. Yes you can still get above 10/10 but it will no longer stick if greyed out. If you go to Custom Games and Back it will Remove all the Greyed out Items and this also could happen when starting up a game aswell.

The latest UI stack Still works as we speak (Copy Class Method) But now what is the point of it still working if you can’t get extra attachments and perks.

WildCards are our friends but we hate that it takes up a slot in our class. Well this glitch lets you use Wildcards without having them active. By that I mean-

1. You can still get 6 attachments on your weopon but would need the Gunfighter Wildcards. As in you can still run with 3 perks, 6 attachments on one gun, secondary with 2 attachments and your gear.

2. OVERKILL/UNDERKILL - You can have a primary weapon as your secondary without the need of Overkill being equipped. Same goes with having a secondary as a Primary.

3. GLUTTONY (maybe) - You can still have 2 of the same perks separated amongst Perk 1,2,3 without the need of Gluttony (ex. So let’s say you want Scavenger, Flak Jacket and Tac Mask on at all the same time you do the glitch for Gluttony then add the Perk 1 Greed Wildcard and it will then let you have 3 different perks all Blue)

4. Using Locked Attachments - Using the method I will be providing with the MARK 2 ATTACHMENTS. You can use attachments you haven’t already unlocked for your weapon, including Operator Mods

5. MARK 2 ATTACHMENTS (Without the mark 1) - So I know some people want to know how to do this. So I’ll try to explain the best I can.

Step 1. (Have A Friend) Join there session. Create your class. Your Primary Weapon with the Mark 2 attachments in your first 2 attachment slots (Gunfighter to help if needed)

Step 2. Tell friend to go to Custom match. Now edit your same class number and add any primary weapon to the class. Now hit the start button and click on Copy and just hover over that menu.

Step 3. Tell friend to leave custom games With Party. Wait and you will Notice the UI stack. Then go to Choose a Primary Weapon and select a weapon other than the one you are working on that is Max level and select it.(You will notice that it completely changed the attachments by swapping it to the current gun)

Step 4. Now remove the attachments that the Mark1 attachments are located.

Step 5. Tell friend to go back to custom games and then you hover over the Copy Class Menu again

Step 6. Tell friend to leave custom game. Wait. Then go to select Primary weapon and now switch it back to the gun you are working on and There is the Magic.

Please don’t ask for an invite or a PM about help. I explained as much as I can and hope you guys enjoy what is the rest of the custom classes glitch

Last edited:
I Crush Waffles

I Crush Waffles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen 2 mk 2 attachments, like 2 extended mag 2's. Any idea on how I could get that?

AinsyLFC

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can still get over 10 and have it stick, just not with greyed out stuff.

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it’s just the greyed out stuff that doesn’t stick. You can still have 16/10 and then the wildcards glitch without using the actual cards and primary gunfighter wildcards

Last edited:
M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm telling you guys right now it's possible I have 21/10 right now follow the first method before patch but equip item wanted on on cutom lobby class instead of hovering after equipping item highlight the item press start pick copy then highlight the same class slot, tell friend to back out it will glitch pick item you just equip and then equip again and remember while still following old method . Perks on the other hand is slightly different but doable I'll leave it at this and let y'all test it out but again I'm telling all of you it's doable

You can still do it even the greyed out will stick
OXJ6Iax

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
You say we can but don’t show us how. And especially with the greyed our attachments and perks sticking

B

briandollaz

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm telling you guys right now it's possible I have 21/10 right now follow the first method before patch but equip item wanted on on cutom lobby class instead of hovering after equipping item highlight the item press start pick copy then highlight the same class slot, tell friend to back out it will glitch pick item you just equip and then equip again and remember while still following old method . Perks on the other hand is slightly different but doable I'll leave it at this and let y'all test it out but again I'm telling all of you it's doable

OXJ6Iax
are you on xbox?

P

PmodeCheese

Reaction score
Sin$

OXJ6Iax
Can you explain a little better please ? Very much appreciated

M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched me xtwn and briandollaz worked on it last night after a secret HotFix yesterday Not 100% patched but close to it

H

Hilrey

Reaction score
Sin$
So I now have done countless tests. And I can conclude that the 6perks and Attchments is no more. Everytime you get your extra attachments or Extra Perks anything that is greyed out will be removed. Yes you can still get above 10/10 but it will no longer stick if greyed out. If you go to Custom Games and Back it will Remove all the Greyed out Items and this also could happen when starting up a game aswell.

The latest UI stack Still works as we speak (Copy Class Method) But now what is the point of it still working if you can’t get extra attachments and perks.

WildCards are our friends but we hate that it takes up a slot in our class. Well this glitch lets you use Wildcards without having them active. By that I mean-

1. OVERKILL/UNDERKILL - You can have a primary weapon as your secondary without the need of Overkill being equipped. Same goes with having a secondary as a Primary.

2. GLUTTONY - You can still have 2 of the same perks separated amongst Perk 1,2,3 without the need of Gluttony (ex. So let’s say you want Scavenger, Flak Jacket and Tac Mask on at all the same time you do the glitch for Gluttony then add the Perk 1 Greed Wildcard and it will then let you have 3 different perks all Blue)

3. MARK 2 ATTACHMENTS(Without the mark 1) - So I know some people want to know how to do this. So I’ll try to explain the best I can.

Step 1. (Have A Friend) Join there session. Create your class. Your Primary Weapon with the Mark 2 attachments in your first 2 attachment slots (Gunfighter to help if needed)

Step 2. Tell friend to go to Custom match. Now edit your same class number and add any primary weapon to the class. Now hit the start button and click on Copy and just hover over that menu.

Step 3. Tell friend to leave custom games With Party. Wait and you will Notice the UI stack. Then go to Choose a Primary Weapon and select a weapon other than the one you are working on that is Max level and select it.(You will notice that it completely changed the attachments by swapping it to the current gun)

Step 4. Now remove the attachments that the Mark1 attachments are located.

Step 5. Tell friend to go back to custom games and then you hover over the Copy Class Menu again

Step 6. Tell friend to leave custom game. Wait. Then go to select Primary weapon and now switch it back to the gun you are working on and There is the Magic.

Please don’t ask for an invite or a PM about help. I explained as much as I can and hope you guys enjoy what is the rest of the custom classes glitch
I'm confused about the Overkill/Underkill, can you equip it without taking up a slot in the Wildcard section, and may you explain how to do the gluttony glitch?

xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused about the Overkill/Underkill, can you equip it without taking up a slot in the Wildcard section, and may you explain how to do the gluttony glitch?
So Doing the glitch make sure the custom game class has overkill/underkill. When you swap to multiplayer with your friend. You are able to equip the weapon of your liking without using up a wildcard spot.
Idk 100% yet if gluttony works as I tested with my brother and it removed but basically you put the gluttony wildcard in your custom class wildcard and do the glitch with your friend. You will now be able to equip the perk into a different spot

There is a post about the latest UI stack if you don’t know how to do it look into it

Last edited:
H

Hilrey

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, kindly. Is it possible for the operator mod to take one slot still?
So Doing the glitch make sure the custom game class has overkill/underkill. When you swap to multiplayer with your friend. You are able to equip the weapon of your liking without using up a wildcard spot.
Idk 100% yet if gluttony works as I tested with my brother and it removed but basically you put the gluttony wildcard in your custom class wildcard and do the glitch with your friend. You will now be able to equip the perk into a different spot

There is a post about the latest UI stack if you don’t know how to do it look into it

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register