Combustible Mappack Code Trade.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by mclovinx, Jun 27, 2009 with 4 replies and 372 views.

1. mclovinx

mclovinx Banned

Ratings:
    Hey,
    Im back again with another code for Gears of war 2. This is one I won on the DEV's Night over in EPIC Forums. I won the challenge against Rod Ferguson and i received a Combustible Map Code for use in MP. Here is the PM i got from another admin 'FLAK', i recieved the code over PM and to activate it you have to go to REDEEM CODE on xbox.com or marketplace. I willing to trade for a LVL 65+ Dummy. If you don't have the code then this is for you or if you do, you can sell it or give it to a friend.

[​IMG]

The code is blanked out for obvious reasons.

To make a trade simply just PM me with the dummy, and il be willing to send the code straight back

2. Strongside

Strongside Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha a combustible map pack code for a 65+ you must be ****ing joking right?

3. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would've done it but the rank glitch doesn't work anymore. You probably go your 65 by now already though.

4. Metal96

Metal96 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea I don't think the rank glitch works anymore.

5. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still have an xbox with TU3 so I can do the rank glitch, only problem is my highest skill is a 54. If you'd trade for that, then pm me and let me know.