What's new

Combining Challenges

V

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the method for Ethernet pulling has been posted a thousand and one times, so I won't bother explaining that.

Today (Sept 30) however, you can make 3700 Cr / Ethernet cable pull.

All 4 of the daily challenges require firefight. Forget about Bulletproof, that won't help for boosting at all so just do that separately.

The remaining 3 (One Spartan Army, Be Their Huckleberry, Going Out-Postal) can all be leveled up to just one kill away from completion.

So after you've got all 3 challenges just one kill away, go into Gruntpocalypse and vote for the next map until you find Outpost.

Get that started up, once in, blast one grunt in the face with your pistol, get your 3700 Cr do the Ethernet pull, rinse and repeat!

N

novasin

Reaction score
yeah thats what i do cause some people are stupid and only do one challenge per day (LMAO) some people here need to use there brains

M

mr ipwnage

Pwnage
Reaction score
yeah thats what i do cause some people are stupid and only do one challenge per day (LMAO) some people here need to use there brains

calm down mr clever

V

VaRal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I posted it because I thought it was a method that gets overlooked fairly often, I might only think that thought because I havent seen anyone else post it.

Top Bottom