What's new

Patched Combination of MOC / CEO garage; Possibilities!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure many have noticed vehicles glitching out in their CEO garages.
I personally have spawned inside of my APC and insurgent custom.
It is happening when I have a vehicle in the MOC and I leave and store it in my CEO garage.
1. Drive vehicle into MOC
2. Leave MOC and drive into CEO garage
3. Stand in place. If car doesn't spawn immediately it will glitch on top of you.
4. Works with vehicles other than APC and Insurgent custom.
5. Need to test with vehicle in slot 6:wink:
Need more testing in general:wink:

I have been ignoring this for too long... it's time to do something about it:wink:

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this happen alot of times but sometimes it auto makes my character walk away from the vehicles

GlitchingSystems

GlitchingSystems

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried with a friend then swapping cars? +ps4?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this happen alot of times but sometimes it auto makes my character walk away from the vehicles
I know... I think this is triggered by leaving the MOC then driving to the garage...when you do that it's spawns you in the car space instead of walking away or getting out:wink: if we can get a friend stuck in a car at slot 6 we could have something here:wink: 
have you tried with a friend then swapping cars? +ps4?
I haven't tested yet.. I have 2 consoles will test further tonight

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this has happened before we got the MOC also, and atleast without having used the MOC first. 
Other than that I agree, time to 'abuze' it a little so R* fixes it :tongue:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure this has happened before we got the MOC also, and atleast without having used the MOC first. 
Other than that I agree, time to 'abuze' it a little so R* fixes it :tongue:
I agree it was happening a little...
But with the combination of driving from the MOC to the garage it happens every time:wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree it was happening a little...
But with the combination of driving from the MOC to the garage it happens every time:wink:
I have been trying to recreate the following video... and I think I have the answer:wink:

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't just slot 6 it happens in. I stole my insurgent back from the impound lot and drove back to ceo garage. As the animation happened I went outside to have a cigarette. When I came back my character was standing in slot 5 Garage 1 with an insurgent growing from him. I couldn't move in any direction. (Usually if this happens you are as if you in passive and walk through the car)
I hit y and my character just kinda danced around as if he forgot where the door was. Ended up killing myself to exit. I think this would happen to a friend as well if the car doesn't spawn in right away. And if left idle long enough they would be stuck standing through the car. I would love to attempt swapping cars while this happens. And even make attempts while they push y to reenter.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't just slot 6 it happens in. I stole my insurgent back from the impound lot and drove back to ceo garage. As the animation happened I went outside to have a cigarette. When I came back my character was standing in slot 5 Garage 1 with an insurgent growing from him. I couldn't move in any direction. (Usually if this happens you are as if you in passive and walk through the car)
I hit y and my character just kinda danced around as if he forgot where the door was. Ended up killing myself to exit. I think this would happen to a friend as well if the car doesn't spawn in right away. And if left idle long enough they would be stuck standing through the car. I would love to attempt swapping cars while this happens. And even make attempts while they push y to reenter.
I'm right there with you... I'm going to set up a garage tonight and try swapping:wink: I have 2 consoles so I can test solo:wink:
I was referring to slot 6 because of its proximity to the blue circle:wink:
I have had this happen in all parts of the garage:wink: I was thinking the blue circle to beat any possible timing issues:wink:

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find bro!!!

A car swapping duplication glitch is not far away as far I can see..

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro... I agree.. I'm on my way home from work now:wink: I'm gonna break it:wink:

Nice!! :smile:

I think it will be fun like the other car swapping glitches.

Did you find a solution to get out of the glitched out garage? Maybe use of a Heist message from Lester? :wink: :smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!! :smile:

I think it will be fun like the other car swapping glitches.

Did you find a solution to get out of the glitched out garage? Maybe use of a Heist message from Lester? :wink: :smile:
It's funny you can't leave via the elevator... but you can drive into the mod shop and Leave from there

Top Bottom
Login
Register