A

airkid1298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any tips? I can’t roll at all.

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
So you can't roll? Like when you're fighting right?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to change button control settings to alternate,then try if it works.

I Lost assisted aim on standard settings,never got it back. Cant lock on players,changing settings and adjusting to it was only way to get lock back. Ps4 btw

Good luck

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Try to change button control settings to alternate,then try if it works.
Would be my best suggestion too, or somehow reset the controls back to default and see if that works.

A

airkid1298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be my best suggestion too, or somehow reset the controls back to default and see if that works.
I’ll log on and spawn in to online roll once it’s locked until I do I 1v1 deathmatch... LTS, or regular deathmatch...It’s not the controlle or the layout... a modder trolled me and I’m thinkn it Was a soft recovery. My ammo cost billions to refill and my armor and snacks are all negative. Thanks for the responses guys... I will try again when I get home.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt its a mod prolly just a bug. On one character i have marksman rifle bug,after every setup heist or whatever i need to buy round 75000$ of amo,its always empty and if i click like a moron and buy 2 or 3 grands worth of amo i run out mid shootout. on other character its ap pistol.

A

airkid1298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt its a mod prolly just a bug. On one character i have marksman rifle bug,after every setup heist or whatever i need to buy round 75000$ of amo,its always empty and if i click like a moron and buy 2 or 3 grands worth of amo i run out mid shootout. on other character its ap pistol.
It’s a mod.... a
Modder off here did it to me.

Top Bottom