What's new

Discussion Combat Cards

xRec

xRec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to start a thread showing combat cards I'm very curious to see all of the combat cards as I only have two.
Here are mine please post your cards i really want to see all of the cards the 1st one i haven't seen on the page that has most of the weapons.
MSR.jpg

Dome.jpg

IM SO FAR AWAY:
Village.png

ACR.png

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They should have put in the real g36 instead of the c version.... Or maybe the m24 which is even better then most

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I wanted to start a thread showing combat cards I'm very curious to see all of the combat cards as I only have two.
Here are mine please post your cards i really want to see all of the cards the 1st one i haven't seen on the page that has most of the weapons.

You should take all the combat cards that people post and integrate them into the OP. That way, people can see all the combat cards without having to scroll through pages and pages.

xRec

xRec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should take all the combat cards that people post and integrate them into the OP. That way, people can see all the combat cards without having to scroll through pages and pages.
OK yeah thanks I was thinking about it but only one other person posted theirs =/

Top Bottom
Login
Register