What's new

Solved Coloured Outfit Names Still Possible?

V

Vxprx

Reaction score
So I've been looking up old stuff about clothing names, I remember they were a thing in recovery menus in old gen, and i was wondering if it's still possible through the use of a mod menu, or a glitch in anyway, it would be a cool little feature to add to recovery menus if its still possible.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Colored outfit names, no.
Colored name in the session list, yes.

V

Vxprx

Reaction score
I know you can do this, but i mean for outfit names, the menu i have can use that too, but i wanna find out if its possible for outfit names to be changed

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I know you can do this, but i mean for outfit names, the menu i have can use that too, but i wanna find out if its possible for outfit names to be changed
Not on my menu either.
I can’t say what the many other menus have as options.
I do notice having used this option that it sometimes causes issues in game.
In particular people know you are Modding immediately...lol
As for colored outfit names it would be easy enough to do but in my opinion wouldn’t have any use for it.

V

Vxprx

Reaction score
Not on my menu either.
I can’t say what the many other menus have as options.
I do notice having used this option that it sometimes causes issues in game.
In particular people know you are Modding immediately...lol
As for colored outfit names it would be easy enough to do but in my opinion wouldn’t have any use for it.
its not necessarily for use, its more just for cooler looking recovery options if that makes sense, having modded outfit names would be another cool recovery option.
Post automatically merged:

its not necessarily for use, its more just for cooler looking recovery options if that makes sense, having modded outfit names would be another cool recovery option.
also, i have coloured session names in my menu too, thats not really what i mean, i know that possible but i wanna know the specific colour code for it, it would be easy to make, just make an option in a menu where you can edit outfit names through the menu and allow it to bypass the character restrictions on it.

Top Bottom