Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Colorful Dreads lay on the beach....

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by (Corndog), Jun 26, 2009 with 7 replies and 335 views.

1. (Corndog)

(Corndog) Premium Premium

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Got a little bored and decided to mix it up a little find some random stocks and see what I could come up with. I wouldn't nessacarily say this is the best I've ever done, nor is it the worse.

Stocks used:
    Bali 22 by ~bumimanusiastock on deviantART
    Dreads 1 by ~TwiggXstock on deviantART

I don't know why you would, but if you want the PSD feel free to download it from the deviantART page (click download).

PSD Download: Colorful Dreads lay on... by =corny235 on deviantART

Any comments feel free to say them :smile:. Hell I don't care if you say it's the worse sig you've ever seen :tongue:

*I would consider viewing it on the dA page, S7's image cropping mod makes the sig look a little worse with the grey border....

2. PrivateJesus

PrivateJesus Contributor

Ratings:
    those are incredibly random *** pen tool lines

3. OP
    (Corndog)

(Corndog) Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Umm..... thank you...? I truly don't know how to respond to that...

4. PrivateJesus

PrivateJesus Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm just saying they don't look good at all. the sig is is a floating head sig which are sigs that almost never look good, and it looks incredibly flat.

5. DrastiK

DrastiK Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Looks like you just posted a stock onto a background and added text You need to work on depth, lighting and text.

6. ZyGo

ZyGo Gettin' Keify Retired

Ratings:
    The lighting in the back is really cool
    Good job!

7. darkFX

darkFX Member

Ratings:
    Mess around with the burn and dodge tool for the backround maybe?
    And what is up with your avatar?
    Ive seen lots of little head things like that i dont get them.

8. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah the pen tool lines dont go with the rest of the sig, and the background lighting looks a little funky, i think you should add a bit more to the right of her head.

And Darkhardstyler

whats to get? its just an avatar? They were made for everyone to use awhile ago.

^^^
    I got one too