What's new

Patched COLORED NAME COD MW ! (PATCHED)

SawMazer

SawMazer

Reaction score
Sin$
First off, I am the founder of this very simple glitch. I hope you enjoy :smile:

Tutorial
  1. Create a regiment
  2. Make the clantag " ^1 " or " ^2 " etc..
  3. DONE!
Jomf4L1.jpg

Enjoy! :smile: If you have any issues please contact me via twitter - SawMazer SawMazer

Founder of this glitch @ SawMazer on twitter!

Last edited:
T

ThySavior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to use this with the unlimited name change? If you don’t like the color lol

SawMazer

SawMazer

Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be able to use this with the unlimited name change? If you don’t like the color lol
you dont change ur name man, you put the color code in the regiment clantag and it changes ur entire name

S

SlimPickins

Reaction score
Sin$
I might be retarded. It wont let me put the color code in the tag

A

AngryPandaBaby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Regiment clan tag? What is this? Am I stupid or is this a new feature?

Joseph_FYM

Joseph_FYM

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah cant get it to work on Ps4 "Illegal Characters"
Edit : on consoles you need to plug a keyboard and mouse to bypass the illegal character.

Last edited:
Leden

Leden

Reaction score
Sin$
pink name

First off, i am the founder of this very simple glitch. i hope you enjoy :smile:

Tutorial;

1: create a regiment
2: make the clantag " ^1 " or " ^2 " etc..
3: DONE!

enjoy :smile: if you have any issues please contact me via twitter - SawMazer SawMazer
Found it 1 hour after the update, didn't post it cause it's so obvious that people would have found it the next day. But there is more to do :smile:

Edit : on consoles you need to plug a keyboard and mouse to bypass the illegal character thing.

Joseph_FYM

Joseph_FYM

Reaction score
Sin$
Found it 1 hour after the update, didn't post it cause it's so obvious that people would have found it the next day. But there is more to do :smile:
Care to explain ? I just now finished the update so would be cool to do this with my buds

Iroh

Iroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are searching a way since yesterday for buttons. For now you can only put the "Unbound" in your clantag. But you can put anything you want in the regiment name.
does Unbound only work on PC?

Top Bottom
Login
Register