What's new

Solved Colored bulletproof helmets on pc (other than reg and green)

• Thread starter Azekial
  • Start date
  • Views 3,672
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The method in the video posted below works on pc, I tried messing around with other riot helmets to see if it would allow me to get another colored bulletproof helmet other than green using the method in the video, however when you enter DM mode with it, it just reverts to the black riot helmet, throwing this out so I can get others on it and follow up on it again tomorrow. This is obviously on Pc, and please do not go giving me "Just use a mod menu" Because that is not discovering or helping anything.

7/5/20 Tried putting the following helmets on my character then doing the glitch, but the helmets did not changed into the bulletproof helmet slot when going back into DM. The digital helmet did however change into the adversary mode colored hat. (green fedora thing) I think its about finding the correct slot for the other colored helmets, because it seems to be random.

Brown digital combat helmet
Beer hats

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
The method in the video posted below works on pc, I tried messing around with other riot helmets to see if it would allow me to get another colored bulletproof helmet other than green using the method in the video, however when you enter DM mode with it, it just reverts to the black riot helmet, throwing this out so I can get others on it and follow up on it again tomorrow. This is obviously on Pc, and please do not go giving me "Just use a mod menu" Because that is not discovering or helping anything.

You can only get green from DM. If you want other colors then use a menu.

Upvote 0
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only get green from DM. If you want other colors then use a menu.
You clearly didn't put any effort into actually trying this did you? Also it is never worth risking an account ban for colored bp helmets... At least put in some effort towards discovery and please, read the full post when you come to a discovery thread.

Upvote 0
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You clearly didn't put any effort into actually trying this did you? Also it is never worth risking an account ban for colored bp helmets... At least put in some effort towards discovery and please, read the full post when you come to a discovery thread.
The trailer doesn’t have any coloured helmets other than the green one because it will revert to green try it install an story mode dm editor and make the actors have a coloured other than the green and when you exit and go back into the trailer it will revert

Upvote 0
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The trailer doesn’t have any coloured helmets other than the green one because it will revert to green try it install an story mode dm editor and make the actors have a coloured other than the green and when you exit and go back into the trailer it will revert
If you could show evidence of this it would be appreciated... Instead of just saying something with no backup.

Upvote 0
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you could show evidence of this it would be appreciated... Instead of just saying something with no backup.
Ask anyone that knows the way gta dm works that why you can’t have race gloves stuck in the trailer because the trailer can only go up to certain items
Post automatically merged:

Try it install the story mode dm trailer outfit editor and try set the actor with a bp helmet and it will revert when you try to go back into the trailer

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You will not get banned for outfits with a paid menu.
I personally use Impulse VIP and have created many outfits easily.
I haven’t been banned or suspended.
I believe that using a menu is the easiest way to get colored helmets.
You can’t get them in the DM trailer.
If you are afraid of using a mod menu
I suggest finding a modded job that has the helmet/outfit color you want.
That would be your best bet outside of a menu.

Upvote 0
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will not get banned for outfits with a paid menu.
I personally use Impulse VIP and have created many outfits easily.
I haven’t been banned or suspended.
I believe that using a menu is the easiest way to get colored helmets.
You can’t get them in the DM trailer.
If you are afraid of using a mod menu
I suggest finding a modded job that has the helmet/outfit color you want.
That would be your best bet outside of a menu.

Would you mind directing me to the modded jobs section on this site? Upon google search I just get the same question, looking for the section, and on searching the site I get forums again, asking for the section, no real place to find bunch of modded jobs in one place that I am aware of.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind directing me to the modded jobs section on this site? Upon google search I just get the same question, looking for the section, and on searching the site I get forums again, asking for the section, no real place to find bunch of modded jobs in one place that I am aware of.
There aren’t any modded jobs for PC here.
Try a YouTube search for “try hard” outfits or bulletproof helmets.
I will be happy ask around for you to see if someone will share.

I make modded jobs myself but can’t share as I have been banned from using Creator many times. Unfortunately I can’t afford to lose Creator privileges on another account.

Upvote 0
A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There aren’t any modded jobs for PC here.
Try a YouTube search for “try hard” outfits or bulletproof helmets.
I will be happy ask around for you to see if someone will share.

I make modded jobs myself but can’t share as I have been banned from using Creator many times. Unfortunately I can’t afford to lose Creator privileges on another account.
if you're worried about the job being removed by being posted here, if you find anyone they can dm me and I will keep the job link between myself and them. (or whoever else has the job link haha)

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s a method that could work for you:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom