• Start date
  • Views 533
O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-5LJxZgqA

Here is a video of gameplay/informational video. It has a collateral headshot, and my best throwing knife kill so far. Please subscribe and tell me what you think.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Subscribed.
Good luck with your channel.

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you both. Im hoping to put up some good gameplay and clips more often :smile:

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the support. I dont normally do 1V1 quickscopes, but i can try. I'll record it and put it on here :smile:

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Goodluck with your channel, I hope to see some more gameplay videos with commentary :wink:

xc1234

xc1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
up a whole game of u dominating and i might have somewhat respect. everyone has a few montage moments every game.

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
up a whole game of u dominating and i might have somewhat respect. everyone has a few montage moments every game.

Will do, im uploading a FFA soon in which i dominate. I dominate regularly, when my teammates arent illiterate 5 year olds. As long as i have decent team mates that can hold their own, i can dominate

I subbed and good luck

For the record, im not sure if its my youtube channel messing up or not, but two people in this forum said they've subbed, but it doesnt say that they have on my youtube channel. Just saying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register