• Thread starter oGoBLiiNo
  • Start date
  • Views 454
O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-5LJxZgqA

Here is a video of gameplay/informational video. It has a collateral headshot, and my best throwing knife kill so far. Please subscribe and tell me what you think.

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Subscribed.
Good luck with your channel.

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you both. Im hoping to put up some good gameplay and clips more often :smile:

J

Jtag Jakey

Reaction score
nice 1v1 quick scope me 1 time

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. I dont normally do 1V1 quickscopes, but i can try. I'll record it and put it on here :smile:

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodluck with your channel, I hope to see some more gameplay videos with commentary :wink:

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodluck with your channel, I hope to see some more gameplay videos with commentary :wink:

You will soon, im tyring to find more time to play so i can get the perfect gameplay

X

xc1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
up a whole game of u dominating and i might have somewhat respect. everyone has a few montage moments every game.

O

oGoBLiiNo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
up a whole game of u dominating and i might have somewhat respect. everyone has a few montage moments every game.

Will do, im uploading a FFA soon in which i dominate. I dominate regularly, when my teammates arent illiterate 5 year olds. As long as i have decent team mates that can hold their own, i can dominate

I subbed and good luck

For the record, im not sure if its my youtube channel messing up or not, but two people in this forum said they've subbed, but it doesnt say that they have on my youtube channel. Just saying.

Top Bottom