Patched Cold War Zombies Solo AFK Unlimted rounds barrier

• Thread starter Caudle7
  • Start date
  • Views 4,951
Caudle7

Caudle7

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there like to share a glitch for cold war zombies Die Maschine i found. In the underground part of the map there is a piece of armour in the corner by some stairs if you jump on top of the stairs the post where the slope meets the straight part the zombies will not attack you. Also the zombies will die automatically so it will keep going round after round. If need any help PM me.

N

NinjaBlazin

Reaction score
Sin$
What's the area called? Or do you have a screenshot/video you can share?

SeyTann

SeyTann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think that's the one either.

"Also the zombies will die automatically so it will keep going round after round." Maybe he is just trolling idk.
that is the one have been doing it all day i am already lvl 55

Perrie kirby

Perrie kirby

Reaction score
Sin$
that is the one have been doing it all day i am already lvl 55
have you been killing the zombies or do they actually die if you leave them?
Post automatically merged:

Don't think that's the one either.

"Also the zombies will die automatically so it will keep going round after round." Maybe he is just trolling idk.
im gonna test now and see if they die over time

SeyTann

SeyTann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you been killing the zombies or do they actually die if you leave them?

im gonna test now and see if they die over time
i have been killing them also upgrade the shotgun to lvl 3 Pak a punch does insane dmg u get like 100k XP for 35 Rounds

Z

zer0bytz

Reaction score
Sin$
It does work if you AFK, they do eventually die however it takes forever. Maybe 30+ minutes per round, not really worth AFK'ing unless you're doing it for an entire day/night since a new zombie only spawns in when 1 dies as rounds progress it'll only take longer per round.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there like to share a glitch for cold war zombies Die Maschine i found. In the underground part of the map there is a piece of armour in the corner by some stairs if you jump on top of the stairs the post where the slope meets the straight part the zombies will not attack you. Also the zombies will die automatically so it will keep going round after round. If need any help PM me.
Any chance to show us the spot? All I see are normal ledges where you have to kill them yourself

iDontRte

iDontRte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What spot my guy?

It does work if you AFK, they do eventually die however it takes forever. Maybe 30+ minutes per round, not really worth AFK'ing unless you're doing it for an entire day/night since a new zombie only spawns in when 1 dies as rounds progress it'll only take longer per round.
If you dont turn on power and pak will the boss zombies spawn in?

Last edited:
Caudle7

Caudle7

Reaction score
Sin$
Here’s a video

Yes this is the glitch but unfortunatly you can not use this for unlimited rounds. For Unlimited rounds glitch with the Wonder Weapon without Megatron Boss Just Zombies and Dogs Unlimited Rounds and XP. With a AFK VIDEO FOR PC USERS.

What spot my guy?

No

What spot my guy?

No Unlimited round without Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrGoodWrench

Reaction score
Sin$

Still works, at least you can still get into the spot. Not sure if it's really all that useful but it's something.

F

Fluffyheaven

Reaction score
Sin$
This aint patched.... Im standing in the spot as im writing this and zombies are still just standing still.

Top Bottom
Login
Register