What's new

Patched COLD WAR ZOMBIES GLITCH: SOLO/TEAM GODMODE + INFINITE XP + UNLOCK CAMOS (AFTER PATCH 1.07)

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO/TEAM GODMODE PILE UP GLITCH:

HEAD OVER TO ANY AETHER PORTAL (PREFEREBLY ONE NEAR THE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR AKA THE PACK-A-PUNCH ROOM)
ACTIVATE THE DARK AETHER PORTAL (THE GLITCH CAN BE PERFORMED WHILST COMING OUT OF THE DARK AETHER)
HEAD OVER TO THE RAILING ABOVE PACK-A-PUNCH AND POSITION YOURSELF NEXT TO THE WIRES HANGING FROM THE CEILING
JUMP ONTO THE SIDE OF THESE WIRES AS YOUR BEING TELEPORTED INTO/OUT OF THE DARK AETHER
ONCE THE TELEPORTATION ANIMATION IS OVER YOU SHOULD BE HANGING ABOVE THE WIRES

YOU SHOULD NOW BE GODMODE FROM ZOMBIES, DOGS AND THE MEGATONS. THE ZOMBIES WILL ALSO PILE UP INFRONT OR BELOW YOU

A VIDEO TUTORIAL TO THE GLITCH WHICH IS EASIER TO FOLLOW (CONSIDER LIKING THE VIDEO IF THE GLITCH WORKS FOR YOU!)

N

nadef

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working? i got it to work yesterday but today i have done this 6 times and it hasnt worked once.

E

EraserMucha

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool Glitch!!! But how you replenish your ammo to abuse for a long time?

Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool Glitch!!! But how you replenish your ammo to abuse for a long time?
I would recommend performing this glitch when you have acquired the D.I.E Shockwave. This way you will have unlimited ammo! Also you can get in and out of the glitch during the game :smile:
Post automatically merged:

Is this still working? i got it to work yesterday but today i have done this 6 times and it hasnt worked once.
Yes the glitch is still working, i was in the glitch just after the nuketown release!
Post automatically merged:

Nice one dude. Keep up the good work
Thank you my man <3

S

SaintXBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing it fine this morning (monday morning) but its around midnight and it seems after the a minute or so they resume chasing you. seems like something to do with the exfil timer EDIT wrong thread but idk how to delete

Last edited:
Azery

Azery

Reaction score
Sin$
Was doing it fine this morning (monday morning) but its around midnight and it seems after the a minute or so they resume chasing you. seems like something to do with the exfil timer EDIT wrong thread but idk how to delete
lol dw its fine ;p

Top Bottom
Login
Register