What's new

Solved Cold War Modded lobbies **question**

• Thread starter EvilKittyRGH
  • Start date
  • Views 4,062
E

EvilKittyRGH

Reaction score
Hey so I have been seeing a few things about modded lobbies for Cold War on Xbox one or ps4.. I’ve got a jtag/rgh and was wondering if I would be able to host modded lobbies for people on Xbox one or PS4 because of the cross platform?

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hey so I have been seeing a few things about modded lobbies for Cold War on Xbox one or ps4.. I’ve got a jtag/rgh and was wondering if I would be able to host modded lobbies for people on Xbox one or PS4 because of the cross platform?
No, the mod they're using is on pc.

J

Jack110507

Reaction score
Can i join please bro

C

ChrisTucker

Reaction score
fck, there is not chance on the ps?!

I

ivanpreciado

Reaction score
Post automatically merged:

Yo can i join the only reason why i want mods or to join one is for camos or attachments or geting new guns because im not too good and i just want to get those things so if there is a way or chance that i can join lmk my xbox gt is :FatyGordo777

Top Bottom