Solved Cold War hack needs updating

• Thread starter AverageGamer1988
  • Start date
  • Views 3,457
A

AverageGamer1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have a hack for Cold War zombies that I use now and then however it needs updating any idea where or how it can be updated

Solution
Extinct
Hi I have a hack for Cold War zombies that I use now and then however it needs updating any idea where or how it can be updated
They usually need to be updated when the game has an update that way they can try to stay undetectable. Just wait and get in contact with whoever you got it from.
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
We need more context as to what hack you are using. Is it a verified sellers service on the site you are using or?

Upvote 0
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They usually need to be updated when the game has an update that way they can try to stay undetectable. Just wait and get in contact with whoever you got it from.

Upvote 0
Solution
A

AverageGamer1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi it was purchased through void cheaters site and it is a life time hack for call of duty Cold War

Upvote 0
A

AverageGamer1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi thanks for the reply I have tried to contact all parties with emails and dm’s about it as the game had updated last year but no one has replied I wasn’t sure if they where on here I have even re downloaded the hack and game but to no avail

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register