• Thread starter cathro
  • Start date
  • Views 722
C

cathro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know emdy that sells coins legit as ells is never around or too busy too reply ? dont say am moaning i have been waiting 4 days now

o stunz x bang

o stunz x bang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive bought of ells twice and didnt have to wait that long

C

cathro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
av been wating ages too buy 500k ano hes good and busy but av been waiting ages !!

J

James Gaylor

Reaction score
Sin$
its better to wait i supose than to get ripped of by some1 who is not recomended, i been waiting to but atleast you no your going to actually get the coins

Special Ops

CristianoRonaldo

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Contest Sponsor Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
How many coins are you looking for ?

J

James Gaylor

Reaction score
Sin$
ive pm d ells m8 no offence but i dont see your name in his post so im just happy to wait not saying your not trusted im new an ells official thread states do not buy of any1 else due to that an me being new im covering my own back

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know emdy that sells coins legit as ells is never around or too busy too reply ? dont say am moaning i have been waiting 4 days now
av been wating ages too buy 500k ano hes good and busy but av been waiting ages !!
its better to wait i supose than to get ripped of by some1 who is not recomended, i been waiting to but atleast you no your going to actually get the coins
1st of all you are moaning otherwise you wouldn't be making this post and 4 days is nothing big wow if your really that bothered go to eBay. 2nd You are clearly coming on at the wrong times because I personally have never had to wait that long unless he's been restocking or something.

If he's not replying and making people wait 4 days then it must be pretty serious because why would he turn down selling coins and making loads of money for no reason? The answer is he wouldn't so just be patient and wait making these silly posts on the forums or spamming his inbox is not going to help or make him be any quicker

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Ells has got other things to do, and his brother is away. The coins are legitimately gotten so it could take re-stocking times and personal times. Just be patient.

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i have bought coins (about 8 or 9 now) i've never waited more than an hour or so. Just keep an eye on his thread or check his profile page to see his recent activity and check if he's online.

B

BLAST1809

Reaction score
Sin$
hello,

I sell coins fifa 12 ultimate team for ps3 i have 2,5 millions for 230 euros

B

BLAST1809

Reaction score
Sin$
it's true :smile:.

If you want i can sell you the coins in 2 times : first 1,250,000 coins for 115 euros and the second times for the same things.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
it's true :smile:.

If you want i can sell you the coins in 2 times : first 1,250,000 coins for 115 euros and the second times for the same things.
The funniest thing about this is that you actually think someone is going to believe/trust you

B

BLAST1809

Reaction score
Sin$
ok.

but i would like to know why you thing it is not true ? because its cheap ? or other things ?

B

BLAST1809

Reaction score
Sin$
ok.

but i would like to know why you thing it is not true ? because its cheap ? or other things ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register