• Start date
  • Views 1,119
Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Please note I am not actively selling on this thread, But I was wondering if anyone else has sold via this route recently? I have an advert up but it isn't selling that quickly, even at £8.50 per 100k

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
use to sell a lot of coins on ebay. Most likely somebody has undercut you, or your listing has not appeared yet.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I have sold 400k so far, I am the cheapest up as far as I am aware. We shall see how they go.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a bid listing for 250k on PS3 about 3 months ago starting at 99p and they went for £8 because I ****ed the listing up some how and no one saw it :frown:

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a bid listing for 250k on PS3 about 3 months ago starting at 99p and they went for £8 because I ****ed the listing up some how and no one saw it :frown:

That is unlucky.

Rboy Rboy I have over 4.5m in coins to flog so that person selling for less should run out pretty swiftly

P

Power7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't people just buy the coins then report saying it was virtual selling and get a refund or something like that ?...I have 1.4mil myself and wanted to sell them on eBay but that was putting me off it.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't people just buy the coins then report saying it was virtual selling and get a refund or something like that ?...I have 1.4mil myself and wanted to sell them on eBay but that was putting me off it.

That is a possible issue, You just have to hope that no one goes down that route, I sell per 100k and do it via that way. Try and limit my loss

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been selling coins on eBay for the past 2 or 3 weeks (100k - £14) I've been selling between 800k - 1M+ a day except Tuesdays

You will definitely be the cheapest at that price so you don't need to think about people under cutting you, just try changing your listing title because I think eBay search's for best match so if people are searching "FIFA 13 coins" and yours is "Paperclip + Optional 100k coins FIFA" then it might be getting stuck on the lower pages.

Also putting ONLINE NOW in your title helps a lot because people usually just buy straight from you instead of looking around because they know they will get the coins straight away

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
PayPal has seller protection so provided you post what the listing says and have a tracking number you will always win the case but obviously if you just have FIFA coins and nothing else you could have a big problem

Also people who have collection in person get screwed as well

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been selling coins on eBay for the past 2 or 3 weeks (100k - £14) I've been selling between 800k - 1M+ a day except Tuesdays

You will definitely be the cheapest at that price so you don't need to think about people under cutting you, just try changing your listing title because I think eBay search's for best match so if people are searching "FIFA 13 coins" and yours is "Paperclip + Optional 100k coins FIFA" then it might be getting stuck on the lower pages.

Also putting ONLINE NOW in your title helps a lot because people usually just buy straight from you instead of looking around because they know they will get the coins straight away

I have had a little flurry over lunch and sold 1m. So I am guessing people are finding the listing. Got another 2.6m remaining now so its going in the right direction.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had a little flurry over lunch and sold 1m. So I am guessing people are finding the listing. Got another 2.6m remaining now so its going in the right direction.
Yeah they should be flying off because when I saw listings at £10 per 100k they were selling like a mill an hour

Usually picks up a lot around half 3 - 4 o'clock and at that price I imagine you will have them all sold by the end of the day. I think you could raise it to £10 and they will still all sell today

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah they should be flying off because when I saw listings at £10 per 100k they were selling like a mill an hour

Usually picks up a lot around half 3 - 4 o'clock and at that price I imagine you will have them all sold by the end of the day. I think you could raise it to £10 and they will still all sell today

In fairness I am after a quick sale. Earning the extra £1.50 isn't vital.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying that a chap has purchased 200k and he has not messaged me and it has been an hour.

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying that a chap has purchased 200k and he has not messaged me and it has been an hour.
I've sold over 15 million on fifa 12 and only been scammed once for $30, I wouldn't worry too much. Just look at his feedback and use common sense.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
This has happened to me a few times and I remember it happening a few times last year, you will probably get a message from them but I have had a few that have purchased not sent me a message and never requested their money back

xI ViSiiOns x

xI ViSiiOns x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've sold over 15 million on fifa 12 and only been scammed once for $30, I wouldn't worry too much. Just look at his feedback and use common sense.
Lucky you, i've had a total of 41 transactions on eBay over Fifa12-13 and only had 7 which didn't end in disputes. Fortunately i won them as they all got a CD sent recorded delivery.

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Amazingly all 4.5m coins sold on ebay today. 3-5 it went mental with sales.

Top Bottom
Login
Register