What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

CODMWIII Montage Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 752016
  • Start date
  • Views 527
D

Deleted member 752016

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Video Programs
  1. Other
Okay, I've had a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) montage made for me. I just let him do his magic, and he's off the races. I had him find clips of me gaming, stitched the video(s) together, to make a montage. I'm not sure how long it took him, but I'm sure it took time. I appreciate his work. I've credited him in the description.

Here is the result:

I've stockpiled many Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III videos on my channel now. I'm looking for someone who will do a montage. I don't know what to expect, but I do want a watermark on my montage so people can't just nilly willy steal my ****. So, my request is to put a "CarlosX360" watermark throughout the video. Nothing else. Just like the video above. [Here is the full image, just crop out the Company Limited part out]

I've clipped some videos as part of a "teaser" kind of thing, but besides that... I don't know how to present the video in an exciting way. If I could get a montage done, I'd be appreciated. I will link to your channel, crediting your work in the YT description so people can find you on YT. Or rumble, or something else.

Here are a few Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III video examples:

The playlist is here: CODMWIII Playlist

Thank you for reading. And I appreciate the person who wants to take this ...this... "job." Whatever you call it.

I am selecting "Other" because I don't know which one is easier for the editor.

Top Bottom
Login
Register