What's new

Discussion coding help

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can somone plzzz teach me how to add my own dvars and what the common, NZP, codepost,. I have an idea on what i'm doing. anyways if someone could work with me and teach me how to match dvar comands with the mod menu That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and of course +rep to who helps. Thanks guys.

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
can somone plzzz teach me how to add my own dvars and what the common, NZP, codepost,. I have an idea on what i'm doing. anyways if someone could work with me and teach me how to match dvar comands with the mod menu That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and of course +rep to who helps. Thanks guys.
Nope. Im not. You learn by doing this stuff by yourself. Haveing someone spoon feed you isnt gooing to make you a modder.

-ViiRuS

EDIT: 150 posts and 1 rep! lolz

EDIT2: Also if you want to learn look at other peoples files... If you dont understand it then.... just go..

PtakacS

PtakacS

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Im not. You learn by doing this stuff by yourself. Haveing someone spoon feed you isnt gooing to make you a modder.

-ViiRuS

EDIT2: Also if you want to learn look at other peoples files... If you dont understand it then.... just go..

He is not asking to be spoon fed he is asking for someone to TEACH him which is not saying here are all the codes/ your custom patch.

yes I will help you pm me and i will give you my aim/msn info

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

-ViiRuS

I'v actually been looking at trols,master dovers, andrews, and coolbunnys. and i go to core.gsc and can't find any scripts of any sort that would have been manually put in? arizonaa's post said to go there when adding scripts. so now i'm a lttle confused. thanks for the help tho ptakac

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
He is not asking to be spoon fed he is asking for someone to TEACH him which is not saying here are all the codes/ your custom patch.

yes I will help you pm me and i will give you my aim/msn info
Have fun with trying to show him

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

-ViiRuS

ohh ya and 150 posts and 1 rep. Ya i'll agmitt it i was a leecher for a bit trying to learn this stuff so thats why i am trying to learn how to make my own custom patch with a little more leeching to give back to this comunity. And i have started making WAW prestige lobbies to to give back so please don't flame me Jesus

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ohh ya and 150 posts and 1 rep. Ya i'll agmitt it i was a leecher for a bit trying to learn this stuff so thats why i am trying to learn how to make my own custom patch with a little more leeching to give back to this comunity. And i have started making WAW prestige lobbies to to give back so please don't flame me Jesus
Ok sorry... didnt know that you are giving back to the community and hosting lobbys..

xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Virus GTFO u didnt use all your own codes in your patch if ur saying:

Then why dont u gtfo, just sayin maybe he just wants to help the community unlike some people.

and yes maybe he does hoave 1 rep and 150posts but atleast he isnt a leeching and posting so yeah

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok sorry... didnt know that you are giving back to the community and hosting lobbys..
ya i just started, making the lobbies with coolbunny's patch (Big thanks to his patch by the way) its pretty awsome. : ) (ya i know you helped make it jesus, so thanks to you to )
So is the NZP for the nazi zombie mods like the dvars, and is the codepost for the mod menus? if so what Common file for?

SnappiestJack

lloydie

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Go here
Scripting Tut

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i read it anyways : ) still helpful i learnt some useful things like 0=false and 1=true and how you can use i as a variable and make i equal one so now i actually meens true. : )

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'v actually been looking at trols,master dovers, andrews, and coolbunnys. and i go to core.gsc and can't find any scripts of any sort that would have been manually put in? arizonaa's post said to go there when adding scripts. so now i'm a lttle confused. thanks for the help tho ptakac
Just letting you know, most of the mods are in the creatcam.gsc, or at least for arizonaa and the gang's modpack

Norb

Norb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just letting you know, most of the mods are in the creatcam.gsc, or at least for arizonaa and the gang's modpack
oooooooooooo i see them thanks man that was a long search for me ahead if i didn't have you tell me Thank : ) +rep

K

kreiger3750

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'll give you help over aim if you need some, AIM: kreiger5330

Top Bottom
Login
Register